mql5 way of business - transparency

Hello traders,

First of all, i want to thank mql5.com for this great opportunity opened to all this traders providing signals and other services plattform from traders for traders. This opens a market with customer traders couldn't reach otherwise.

Where i have problems is the way they are handling my signal <link removed by moderator>. I am still new to this signal business. I decided to open my trading for others. I have managed to trade for around a 10000% profit. All of a sudden they cleared the first months away from my history. So it looks like my current profit is 40%. The reason for this is that it is combined with too much risk. It makes sense that they try to protect the signal customers. What i want to challenge here is that from my point of view the customer can judge very well himself if a signal is combined with high risk. He could buy it anyway.

When i asked about The exact circumstances that have to be in place when they do that, i got the feedback that they will not tell. To me It gives the impression, that they try to hold back new successful trades to support others. But i could be wrong. Maybe they try to protect potential customers from the high risk. But why don't they make the rules transparent... also in the beginning???

i would like to discuss and hear your opinion on this.

Hi Manuel Joos,

All those stories should be discussed with the service desk. Because the service desk people are the decision making persons.

As to the transparency so this is the rules here. And this is from the rules:

The Administration may, at any time, revoke the status as a Seller without giving any reason.

The Provider shall not use spam to promote Signals both on www.mql5.com website and via third-party services. Upon detection of spam, the Provider's account will be blocked and all his or her Signals will be removed.

Besides, the promotion of the signals is prohibited on the forum.
And the discussion about "your signal is good but my signal is very very good" may be good reason for banning of many users participating in the discussion (incl the user with" good signal" and user with "very very good" signal).

Just for information.

Sergey Golubev:

Hi Manuel Joos,

All those stories should be discussed with the service desk. Because the service desk people are the decision making persons.

As to the transparency so this is the rules here. And this is from the rules:

The Administration may, at any time, revoke the status as a Seller without giving any reason.

The Provider shall not use spam to promote Signals both on www.mql5.com website and via third-party services. Upon detection of spam, the Provider's account will be blocked and all his or her Signals will be removed.

Besides, the promotion of the signals is prohibited on the forum.
And the discussion about "your signal is good but my signal is very very good" may be good reason for banning of many users participating in the discussion (incl the user with" good signal" and user with "very very good" signal).

Just for information.

Hello Sergey

thanks for the reply. I was discussing it with service desk. The answers where not satisfying.

Im not saying my signal is good. Im saying that potential customers should be free to make this decition themself based on the full information available.

Manuel Joos:

Hello Sergey

thanks for the reply. I was discussing it with service desk. The answers where not satisfying.

Im not saying my signal is good. Im saying that potential customers should be free to make this decition themself based on the full information available.

Users of the forum are not decision making persons so it is useless to make a complaint here.
I remember few cases only when the majority of the users (in rus part of the forum) successfully (and publicly) asked the service desk to fix/improve something (...just because of the majority asked for that) but it is very very rare case.

So, your thread is more related to promotion other than asking to fix/improve something sorry.

Just my opinion.

Sergey Golubev:

Users of the forum are not decision making persons so it is useless to make a complaint here.
I remember few cases only when the majority of the users (in rus part of the forum) successfully (and publicly) asked the service desk to fix/improve something (just because of the majority asked for that) but it is very very rare case.

So, your thread is more related to promotion other than asking to fix/improve something sorry.

Just my opinion.

Users from the forum are making the decision if they going to sign up for a signal as a customer. I would like to hear their oppinion. It is not about promotion. It is about a fair market environment. Thats my opinion.

Manuel Joos:
Users from the forum are making the decision if they going to sign up for a signal as a customer. I would like to hear their oppinion. It is not about promotion. It is about a fair market environment. Thats my opinion.

If signal provider is speaking with the customer using the forum so it is promotion (it is prohibited). So if it is the case (if you are going to speak with your subscribers or your potential subscribers) - your thread will be deleted.

Besides, as I said above - your thread (public complaint) will not able to force MetaQuotes to do/to change something which they (MetaQuotes) were already defined as unacceptable.

So, it is for the service desk only.

-----------------

Because it will be difficult for the users to keep the balance between the following:

• "I subscribed to the signal [name of the signal} and my proposal ..." (- it will lead to the thread deleting with the banning), and
  • " My proposal is related to the improvement of the signal service in general ...".

Besides, you started this thread with the promotion of your signal and as you know - moderators are banning for that in some cases ... so this balance was already broken in the first post of the thread.

-----------------

I made an example with some thread in rus part of the forum ... they achieved the results ... why? They were united ... and they did not provide any reason for any moderator to delete thread or to ban anyone ... but you started this thread with your signal, right? So ...

-----------------

Making public complaints are some kind of art here 
:)

Reason: