Subscribed signal relocation

Hello, i have Subscribe a payd signal, and running MT4 in VPS. 
I dont like VPS im using, and like to move to another VPS.
Question: How do i migrate from one VPS to another VPS ?  Im allready installed MT4 to new VPS, also old vps still running with signal connected.
Do i need disable autotrade and not allow to copy signal, (when uninstall mt4), and connect to new mt4 (same account) to same signal. 
Also how it make sync if allready open positions in account from same signal.

Thank you for help

Tomas Sipavicius:
Question: How do i migrate from one VPS to another VPS ?  Im allready installed MT4 to new VPS, also old vps still running with signal connected.
Do i need disable autotrade and not allow to copy signal, (when uninstall mt4), and connect to new mt4 (same account) to same signal. 

Thank you for help

I had to do this recently. Just install your MT4 terminal on the new VPS and login to your trading account that you used to purchase the signal. Your subscribed signal will load properly. You dont need to do anything else.

Tomas Sipavicius:

Thank you for help

If you need to change MQL5 VPS to the other MQL5 VPS with same signal subscription so use this instruction:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to migrate a signal subscription from one VPS to a new VPS?

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.01.13 18:36

You have to cancel the old VPS service and then register a new VPS and migrate your signal subscription to that.

1. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

2. In the Virtual Hosting window that opens, click Next, then Next again, select the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value (right side of window) and click Next.

3. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months, tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.

4. Complete your payment for the VPS Service and you are done.  

And this is about how to subscribe to MQL5 VPS (in general):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

missing signal trades

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.04.10 09:50

Hello Nashy, below are the steps for implementing MQL5 integrated VPS:

1. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

2. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.

3. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.

4. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next. 

5. Complete your payment for the VPS Service

6. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.

Reason: