vps in MT4 platform

I have installed a vps from MQL5 in my MT4 platform for one signal. My question is if this vps is also applied for another subscribed signal,

or is it necessary to buy a new vps subscription for that new signal ? 

TheoBoeckx:

I have installed a vps from MQL5 in my MT4 platform for one signal. My question is if this vps is also applied for another subscribed signal,

or is it necessary to buy a new vps subscription for that new signal ? 

You don't need new VPS.

like Sergei Lanin said you do not need another VPS with one VPS you can accomplish a lot you just need to have another MT4 platform

Dear my frind 

I bought VPS for 3 months from July 9,2020, and subscribed my account in windsor broker platform to signal from July 12, 2020, but up to now july21,2020 none of tradinلs not applied on my account.

That would be kind of u if solve my problem

shshahriar:

Dear my frind 

I bought VPS for 3 months from July 9,2020, and subscribed my account in windsor broker platform to signal from July 12, 2020, but up to now july21,2020 none of tradinلs not applied on my account.

That would be kind of u if solve my problem

Metatrader 4?

You can check the signal subscription instruction (with VPS) - just in case you missed something:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
---------------

Make sure that you made a synchronization of your subscription with your VPS.

---------------

Besides, all possible errors are written in VPS journal. If you read  this journal so you will understand the following: everything is fine or not, and if not - which error and how to fix it (if you can not "read the logs/journal" post it here a sa text file and the users will help).

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...
Reason: