Where to download the Economic calendar in Forex-Tsd?

Hi,

Not sure if this functionality is available anymore or not. Can someone please confirm?

I can't seem to be finding it .I used the CSV api to download the latest economic calendar.

I used the Calendar CSV in my personal EA to trade news but now my EA isn't working as I can't download the calendar.

Please help!

swarajthakur:
Hi,

Not sure if this functionality is available anymore or not. Can someone please confirm?

I can't seem to be finding it .I used the CSV api to download the latest economic calendar.

I used the Calendar CSV in my personal EA to trade news but now my EA isn't working as I can't download the calendar.

Please help!

swarajthakur

Developers are changing thing now constantly

The earliest we can get an answer to that question will be on Monday, so please have a little patience til then

mladen:
swarajthakur

Developers are changing thing now constantly

The earliest we can get an answer to that question will be on Monday, so please have a little patience til then

Is it going to stay the same format?

on my own:
Is it going to stay the same format?

Don't worry : even if it changes, it will not require months of coding, nor will it be slow

swarajthakur:
Hi,

Please help!

swarajthakur

I have been informed that the developers are working on that issue and that it will be solved very soon

mladen:
swarajthakur I have been informed that the developers are working on that issue and that it will be solved very soon

Thank you very much for the swift reply, I am relieved now.

This forum rocks..

mladen:
swarajthakur I have been informed that the developers are working on that issue and that it will be solved very soon

Hi,

Any update on this please?

I am still not able to use the API. Has it been fixed?

Thanks

swarajthakur:
Hi,

Any update on this please?

I am still not able to use the API. Has it been fixed?

Thanks

swarajthakur

This weekend is going to be another migration of the web code. I have been told that as soon as that new migration is finished, the rest of the issues are going to be solved (since no new major migration like the one planned for this weekend should take place any time soon)

mladen:
swarajthakur This weekend is going to be another migration of the web code. I have been told that as soon as that new migration is finished, the rest of the issues are going to be solved (since no new major migration like the one planned for this weekend should take place any time soon)

Will it like last time (the posts that can be lost)?

techmac:
Will it like last time (the posts that can be lost)?

There will be an official announcement about that (as of when, what and why can or cannot happen)

Don't worry : there will be no loss of anything significant

mladen:
There will be an official announcement about that (as of when, what and why can or cannot happen) Don't worry : there will be no loss of anything significant

OK. Thanks

Reason: