Where to download the Economic calendar in Forex-Tsd? - page 4

Jarora:
Two months have gone and still no change. Tell the truth. Will the calendar or not?

Jarora, we are telling you what we are told by the forum developers, and from what we have been told there will be a calendar, but when not sure.

mrtools:
Jarora, we are telling you what we are told by the forum developers, and from what we have been told there will be a calendar, but when not sure.

For six months and still nothing!!!

Jarora:
For six months and still nothing!!!

Yep I agree, just as frustrating for me too, but was just repeating what was told back in transition phase, but guess still in that phase.

Hopefully everything is quickly done, and we have calender

PanKayun:
Hopefully everything is quickly done, and we have calender

Hi moderators

If there is some hope or possibility for TSD owned Calendar?

regards

mntiwana:

Hi moderators

regards

Search engine first, please.

mntiwana:

Hi moderators

regards

mntiwana

The changes that were made of forex-TSD site will not include forex-TSD own calendar. If metaquotes makes a contract with some news providing company, then the appropriate code will be made as an open code and the news will be accessible in that case in run-time (without a delay)

mladen:

mntiwana

The changes that were made of forex-TSD site will not include forex-TSD own calendar. If metaquotes makes a contract with some news providing company, then the appropriate code will be made as an open code and the news will be accessible in that case in run-time (without a delay)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for early response,if you can not suggest strongly to metaquotes for indeed demand from user side.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for early response,if you can not suggest strongly to metaquotes for indeed demand from user side.

regards

I am a small fish in the whole thing :)

mladen:
I am a small fish in the whole thing :)

Dearest MLADEN

Then i can guess what size of me in that "

hatchery " :):)

regards

Reason: