Mt4 broker closed my orders??

Hello, I won't name my broker but in the recent e/u move up from 1.3440 my EA was loaded with heavy longs where break even was 3470 or so but low and behold 5 of my long orders where "closed" once prices started moving up. I have not seen this happen before and the only reason i am suspect is because sell orders where left open to have their stops hit!! AND another reason i am suspect is that I thought it was my EA with a bug or something... but low and behold I still have ONE measly long order on my book which was brought a couple days ago and is only just comming into profit.

So what do I do should I ring the broker and ask how the orders where closed? I'm not sure what I signed regarding using EAs and i've been using one for a few weeks but this is the first strange thing.

Also has anyone experienced something like this?

Hope that makes sense... im rather frustrated right now and believe i have evidence of how the time frame and the strangeness of it!!

why not name the broker, it's not like they can come after you for doing so in a public forum?

what was your margin situation like? were you overmargined and they called out the orders?

that's the only reason i can think of.

jackjones:
Hello, I won't name my broker but in the recent e/u move up from 1.3440 my EA was loaded with heavy longs where break even was 3470 or so but low and behold 5 of my long orders where "closed" once prices started moving up. I have not seen this happen before and the only reason i am suspect is because sell orders where left open to have their stops hit!! AND another reason i am suspect is that I thought it was my EA with a bug or something... but low and behold I still have ONE measly long order on my book which was brought a couple days ago and is only just comming into profit.

So what do I do should I ring the broker and ask how the orders where closed? I'm not sure what I signed regarding using EAs and i've been using one for a few weeks but this is the first strange thing.

Also has anyone experienced something like this?

Hope that makes sense... im rather frustrated right now and believe i have evidence of how the time frame and the strangeness of it!!

Check the log file on the Expert and the Journal, your EA might

have close the orders

Reason: