What mean the "TSD" in forex-tsd - page 2

Three Screen Display

So much time passed since 2005, people forget ...

Bluto, that is so auful and chilling, but maybe true, dear us ...

R U with Metatrader now , is it a joke ...

I remember a big thread about a brilliant EA made by you, then some people got it, a fireman with a big mouth , what happened ?

bluto:
It an acronymn for "Technical Services Division". Forex-TSD is really a secret branch of the Metatrader company where all of the coding is done. Every month, they scoop up all of the new EA's and indicators from the forum, roll it all into a patch and then release the next Metatrader Build. I think we're up to Build 223 now which incidentally includes the MegaDroid and FapTurbo code.

LOL where do we activate the "code"

TSD stands for "trading system development"

m_fairy:
Three Screen Display

So much time passed since 2005, people forget ...

Bluto, that is so auful and chilling, but maybe true, dear us ...

R U with Metatrader now , is it a joke ...

I remember a big thread about a brilliant EA made by you, then some people got it, a fireman with a big mouth , what happened ?

Last I heard, that fireman lost his balance while trying to ride a surfboard and trade the Delta-9 EA on a wireless notebook at the same time, somewhere down in Costa Rica. Seems he disappeared in the waves and was never heard from again.

hi

jturns23:
TSD stands for "trading system development"

We should ask to ND regarding this one, but "trading system development" is a good one

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I guess Forex-TSD means Forex Trading System's Directory or Trading Strategies Directory?

mr_nims:
I guess Forex-TSD means Forex Trading System's Directory or Trading Strategies Directory?

Seems accurate, yet it will take an admin to confirm that as some other, less possible, explainings of the acronym would be Too Slow Drawdowns or Trade Supports Definitely or even Tea Snacks Daily.

what does TSD stand for?

For the simple purpose of enriching my trading glossary i would like to know what does TSD (included in the site's name) stand for, if that's no problem.

Actually it comes from dr. Alexander Elders Triple Screen system name (Triple Screen Display)

Reason: