USDCHF - page 11

The strong US dollar’s rally might bring buying interest beyond 1.0050-60 area.

Expecting this pair to correct with 250-300 pips.
USD/CHF today is trading unchanged and stable arouns 1.0010. However the long term remains bullish and I expect bulls to test 1.0040
USD/CHF should most likely start its descend soon. Good time to go short.

USD/CHF dropped to monthly low, bears are eyeing 0.99 level.

It seems that finally the USD/CHF broke to the downside.

USD/CHF plunged today to a monthly low at 0.9848. The pair bounced and currently is trading at 0.9860 but the short-term outlook remains bearish given the indicators on the four hour time frame.

I expect a big drop if the NFPs are lower than expected.
I'm bearish on the pair, i think a level of 0.95 is probable.

USD/CHF dropped to a fresh daily low at 0.9840 but marked a modest recovery before going into a consolidation phase around 0.9850. Immediate support is seen at 0.9830 and lower at 0.9800. On the upside, resistances are located at 0.9910 and the psychological level at 1.0000.