USD/JPY Analysis - page 85

It seems USD/JPY is complicated

All trading instruments are more or less complicated, that's why one should learn technical and/or fundamental analysis so they can become able to predict their movements with a significant degree of probability.

USD/JPY keeps the positive tone above mid 112s. On the four hour time frame the price is developing well above its bullish moving averages. Stochastic extends its bounce from its mid-line, heading higher, while RSI has lost directional strength around 60 level. at around last week's high. The pair, however, would need to clear 112.85. First support is seen at 112.45, next at 112.15 and lower at 111.80. Resistances levels are 112.85, 113.20 and 113.50.

News day, ''safe haven'' Yen reacted and remain bullish. The pair is consolidating its gains at the end of the day, immediate resistance can be found at 112.86. I'm looking at critical 113.00 handle on the upside.

It pulled back from 113.00 and it has formed two bearish pinbars on the H4 time frame. I think we may see a correction down to 112.40.

USD/JPY marked today a fresh 2-month high of 112.97 and according to indicators ont he four hour time frame seems ready to challenge July's high at 113.17.

Usd/Jpy bullish trend is still going strong, even though the pair is consolidating its gains for now. Next target is at 113.20 and I don't see any sign bulls giving up easily.

The upward trend is very strong for the moment, if FOMC hikes the interest rate it will be even stronger.

USD/JPY is fighting with the 113.00 handle ahead of FOMC decision. On the four hour time frame indicators are starting to gain negative traction, albeit the price reamins above its bullish moving averages.

While Usd/Jpy remains positive, the pair has found psychological resistance level at 113.00 and 112 level as support. Correction movements might continue within the range.
Reason: