Simple experts - page 26

oguz:

No.

It was active in 6 different TF and parities at the same time with different magic numbers. 

Sorry, no idea what exactly happened to your account - I simply can not reconstruct what exact settings on what exact symbols were used and that can mean a world of difference

mladen:
Sorry, no idea what exactly happened to your account - I simply can not reconstruct what exact settings on what exact symbols were used and that can mean a world of difference

mladen,

Thank you for your interest.

I'm testing other EAs.

If I decide to use "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive ema 2.9) EA" strictly, I can give detailed information about the problem.

Hello everybody,

I started EA programming some months ago and you're speaking about really interesting things here.

I'd need a little help that I'm planning to test multiple FX pairs in MT4, but as far as I know (+looked up in google), I have not found a way to make it possible. Maybe more MT4 on my computer would solve the problem.

Are you satisfied with the strategy tester in MT4 (I'm not), and do know any other possibilities for backtesting EAs in a faster and more efficient way?

Thank in advance,

alphatrader 

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I tried to alter simply by copy/paste  (icustom call-changed indicator name) your EA "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive ema 2.9) EA" into "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive tema 1.1) EA" because i guess all features and parameters are same and equal sequence wise ... it is right to do so or if it needs some code modification inside EA code by you ?

the EA work but strange way,then i applied all 2 EAs (ema and tema) to different symbols/pairs with 5 slippage and test on every bar-test (1,2,3) they work very strange,some time working properly,some times inverse,some time did not take trade on signal change even so many bar passed to opposite trend .... can you plz look the code what happening cause and advise plz.

is there any chance repainting issue in all 2 indicators with color signaling though i don't believes,or if some issue with test-bar calculation or what so else.

regards

Hello All,

Mr. mntiwana,

I need mq4 file for this indicator.

Can you help me please?

Tanks in advance

with my regards 

bear1:

Hello All,

Mr. mntiwana,

I need mq4 file for this indicator.

Can you help me please?

Tanks in advance

with my regards 

If I did not post the mq4 file, then he can not help you (since it is not available as mq4 file then)

In any case, what difference would it make if mq4 file was available? Ex4 files are working without limitations, so what is the mq4 file needed for? All the usual causes?

Sir,

I have no excel program and ı can not open ex files, 

and ı m new on internet and pc. 

I m very sorry for busy you !!!!

regards 

bear1:

Sir,

I have no excel program and ı can not open ex files, 

and ı m new on internet and pc. 

I m very sorry for busy you !!!!

regards 

An ex4 file is a compiled mq4 file.  It in not meant to be opened or changed.  If the mq4 is not commonly available then the author does not want anyone to have it.  An ex4 file is not meant to be opened by excel.

Здравствуйте, сделала дизайнер простой советник для графика Ренко, одна мама и два мА , тестер показывает хорошие результаты , но при установке на демо-счете что-то пойдет не так, может быть, переезд не так подобраны, я может не очень умный))), не могли бы вы помочь мне с настройкой или настройкой, всю голову сломал, как знаний очень мало в написании советников , и вообще, но очень уж хотелось воплотить идею в жизнь))) Сова и графика Ренко меняются.... за ранее спасибо!!! Проста Идея, после поворота кирпич продать или купить ордер, но не может уменьшить потери по площади квартиры, но у меня пробная версия конструктор для советников....  so the wife can deal with nostrily brick and spread , then it would be possible to minimize the loss by using a defined take profit, for example the size of kirpis to five decimal places 50 the symbol spread 21 , broker Commission + 0.9 say, then what need take profit to obtain the minimum profit that would take work and when you open a new brick is not to take a loss, well or any desired stop loss for the flat, sorry for my English, I hope correctly conveyed the idea)))) again thank you in advance.

Antonio:
Здравствуйте, сделала дизайнер простой советник для графика Ренко, одна мама и два мА , тестер показывает хорошие результаты , но при установке на демо-счете что-то пойдет не так, может быть, переезд не так подобраны, я может не очень умный))), не могли бы вы помочь мне с настройкой или настройкой, всю голову сломал, как знаний очень мало в написании советников , и вообще, но очень уж хотелось воплотить идею в жизнь))) Сова и графика Ренко меняются.... за ранее спасибо!!! Проста Идея, после поворота кирпич продать или купить ордер, но не может уменьшить потери по площади квартиры, но у меня пробная версия конструктор для советников....  so the wife can deal with nostrily brick and spread , then it would be possible to minimize the loss by using a defined take profit, for example the size of kirpis to five decimal places 50 the symbol spread 21 , broker Commission + 0.9 say, then what need take profit to obtain the minimum profit that would take work and when you open a new brick is not to take a loss, well or any desired stop loss for the flat, sorry for my English, I hope correctly conveyed the idea)))) again thank you in advance.
Can you share template file please?

огуз:
Можете ли вы поделиться шаблоном файл, пожалуйста?

http://myoption.ru/Renko-grafiki-japonskie-kirpichi-dlja-trejdera

Конечно, вы можете. Вот инструкция по установке Ренко графиков... на простом графике, советник не будет работать, но работы графике Ренко, ну еще много показателей

Files:
M2 lot..tpl  11 kb
Reason: