Questions about MT5 strategy tester

Hi there,
Hope you are doing well.

I'm a MQL4 coder and before migrating from MQL4 to MQL5, I wanted to know if MQL5 could satisfy my needs. There are 2 questions:

1.I know MT5 strategy tester could do backtest simultaneously on different pairs, Is there any maximum amount of pairs for this? I want to backtest my EA on 28 pairs at the same time. Is that possible in MT5?

2.Another question is: in MT4, I am using Tick Data Suite for 99/90% modeling quality, I've seen MT5 offers 100% modeling quality. Is that really 100% accurate? If you know more about its mechanism, it would be great of you if you share your knowledge with me and other readers.

Your advice is greatly appreciated!

HosseinKOGO:

Hi there,
Hope you are doing well.

I'm a MQL4 coder and before migrating from MQL4 to MQL5, I wanted to know if MQL5 could satisfy my needs. There are 2 questions:

1.I know MT5 strategy tester could do backtest simultaneously on different pairs, Is there any maximum amount of pairs for this? I want to backtest my EA on 28 pairs at the same time. Is that possible in MT5?

Yes. There is no limit except your computer resources.

2.Another question is: in MT4, I am using Tick Data Suite for 99/90% modeling quality, I've seen MT5 offers 100% modeling quality. Is that really 100% accurate? If you know more about its mechanism, it would be great of you if you share your knowledge with me and other readers.

Your advice is greatly appreciated!

You can use real ticks testing provided by your broker. Or external data (Dukascopy ticks for example) using custom symbols.

Alain Verleyen #:
Yes. There is no limit except your computer resources.

You can use real ticks testing provided by your broker. Or external data (Dukascopy ticks for example) using custom symbols.

Thank you very much Alain
Reason: