USD/CAD Analysis - page 28

Greetings:
USD/CAD - Currently in the mid of the range (15M chart) and the best would be to stay aside. Depending from the power of the movement I would be watching for:
* Sell @ 1.3435, with  s/l: 7 to 10 pips with target around the mid of the range (short term trade) or
* Buy @ 1.3370, with s/l: 7 to 10 pips with target around the mid of the range (short term trade)

Note: In case of strong breakout in one of the 2 entries, then will take the direction of movement (above entries will not be done), as I suppose the exit of the range will bring a nice impulse :)

USD/CAD still appears bullish but there is also a RSI divergence on the H1 time frame. However, it could continue moving to the upside for the moment and the divergence could deepen.

Greetings,

USD/CAD on 1H looks ready to jump higher :)
If breaks above 1.3410 then we should go for test at 1.3425/30 

USD/CAD is very range-bound for the moment. In a few hours there will be fresh economic data coming out of Canada that I think will end the range, until then I won't be opening new positions.

The USD/CAD range finally ended and the pair started climbing. I think the closest target is 1.3500 but it will eventually reach 1.3600.

Greetings,

USD/CAD - Asper market structure after the breaking the range, most likely soon we will go to 1.3550/55. 

USD/CAD reached a high at 1.3529 today and I think it will continue moving to the upside. The NFP tomorrow may be the catalyst for that.

Good move to the upside this week. I'm waiting to sell around 1.3650.

I opened a long position after the initial drop after the NFP data came out. My target was at 1.3460, I don't think I will open other positions before the market closes this week.

I have a short position with target 1.3420. I recommend caution this week with all the news coming out, especially the Federal Funds Rate on the 15th.
Reason: