USD/CAD Analysis - page 28

François*Thierry
François*Thierry  
Greetings:
USD/CAD - Currently in the mid of the range (15M chart) and the best would be to stay aside. Depending from the power of the movement I would be watching for:
* Sell @ 1.3435, with  s/l: 7 to 10 pips with target around the mid of the range (short term trade) or
* Buy @ 1.3370, with s/l: 7 to 10 pips with target around the mid of the range (short term trade)

Note: In case of strong breakout in one of the 2 entries, then will take the direction of movement (above entries will not be done), as I suppose the exit of the range will bring a nice impulse :)
Diana Jackson
Diana Jackson  
USD/CAD still appears bullish but there is also a RSI divergence on the H1 time frame. However, it could continue moving to the upside for the moment and the divergence could deepen.
François*Thierry
François*Thierry  

Greetings,

USD/CAD on 1H looks ready to jump higher :)
If breaks above 1.3410 then we should go for test at 1.3425/30 

Diana Jackson
Diana Jackson  
USD/CAD is very range-bound for the moment. In a few hours there will be fresh economic data coming out of Canada that I think will end the range, until then I won't be opening new positions.
Diana Jackson
Diana Jackson  
The USD/CAD range finally ended and the pair started climbing. I think the closest target is 1.3500 but it will eventually reach 1.3600.
François*Thierry
François*Thierry  

Greetings,

USD/CAD - Asper market structure after the breaking the range, most likely soon we will go to 1.3550/55. 

Diana Jackson
Diana Jackson  
USD/CAD reached a high at 1.3529 today and I think it will continue moving to the upside. The NFP tomorrow may be the catalyst for that.
Ari Goldman
Ari Goldman  
Good move to the upside this week. I'm waiting to sell around 1.3650.
Diana Jackson
Diana Jackson  
I opened a long position after the initial drop after the NFP data came out. My target was at 1.3460, I don't think I will open other positions before the market closes this week.
Diana Jackson
Diana Jackson  
I have a short position with target 1.3420. I recommend caution this week with all the news coming out, especially the Federal Funds Rate on the 15th.