USD/CAD Analysis - page 10

USD/CAD almost reached 1.31 before it rebounded back to 1.2900 and today it broke below that level. On the daily time frame there's a great doji candlestick, so I expect a further move to the downside towards 1.2800.

It seems its forming a triangle.

The pair is very undecided at the moment, but I think we will see another drop to 1.2760 - 1.2750.

USD/CAD reached 1.2677 and bounced off of the support there but I think that's just temporary. So far there's no signal that the move to the downside is over.

Although USD/CAD is not a EUR or GBP-related pair Brexit still had a big effect on it and caused a big move to the upside. We'll have to wait until next week to find out whether it's temporary or if it's the beginning of a reversal.

Waiting to enter soon.

arigoldman:
Waiting to enter soon.
Which direction?

The pair is still quite bullish and it's currently testing the resistance at 1.3100. I think that if it breaks above it it will reach 1.3170 next.

The USDCAD Stalls at the 200 day EMA and it could break to the downside. The 1.3000 could act as support.

The pair is very bullish although it is still testing the resistance at 1.3100. I think today it it will likely break above that level.
Reason: