Indicators with trendlines - page 2

nbtrading:
Why not applying that indicator (in the code) to cci and that would be it?

That would take about 5 minutes if the original source code is present

The CCI trendline mq4 file that I posted in post 5 cannot be adapted to stochastics indicator. MLaden has confirmed this.

What I am looking for is someone to code a stochastics trendline indicator that will have a starting point of the trendline going back up to 450 places - see illustration of both the CCI trendline auto that I have and the stochastics manually entered trendline that I would like someone to code. The thick black diagonals are the manually drawn trendlines on the stochastic indicator.

TEAMTRADER

Files:
audusdh1.png  49 kb

TEAMTRADER:
The CCI trendline mq4 file that I posted in post 5 cannot be adapted to stochastics indicator. MLaden has confirmed this.

What I am looking for is someone to code a stochastics trendline indicator that will have a starting point of the trendline going back up to 450 places - see illustration of both the CCI trendline auto that I have and the stochastics manually entered trendline that I would like someone to code. The thick black diagonals are the manually drawn trendlines on the stochastic indicator.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

Checking it and maybe something can be done. Will get back on this

Thank you Maestro.

TEAMTRADER

PS

Could it be made with adjustments on the periods (between 8 and 89) and with alerts please?

mladen:

TEAMTRADER

Checking it and maybe something can be done. Will get back on this

Is there an estimated time for completion of a beta version of this stochastics indicator?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

MLaden,

Any update yet? I get a sinking feeling after 10 days.

TEAMTRADER

MLaden,

Unless I hear to the contrary from you within the next few days, I think it will be wise for me to give up on this indicator and accept that your initial response that is 'cannot be done' is correct.

TEAMTRADER

I thought I had posted the stochastics indicator that auto draws trendlines.

Just change the indicator setting to 'stochs' and it auto draws the trendlines.

It is the bottom indicator in black with the yellow trendline - auto drawn.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
MLaden,

Unless I hear to the contrary from you within the next few days, I think it will be wise for me to give up on this indicator and accept that your initial response that is 'cannot be done' is correct.

TEAMTRADER

Hey, Teamtrader.

I have the same problem sometimes, in some cases, I ask for an indicator to be changed and it's being done very fast.

Other times, I ask to look into some kind of idea and get a response and after that nothing at all anymore ...

Can we complain ? No, the master coders must have no time, or are doing something more interesting, or do not know what to do first, or simply forget it, or have not seen it ...

But maybe a small response would be good ....

Anyway, Mladen and Mrtools have already done that many things for us, that it's very difficult for me to write this ...

Hmmm

It does not matter in this case as I have found a stochastic indicator that draws auto trendlines - I have posted it in 'coding help' section as I would like it amended if the coders are able.

I know it is frustrating waiting but they are good guys and we (me particularly) cannot ever hope to achieve their level of commitment!

TEAMTRADER

Reason: