Is it difficult to make profits from a broker that has a variable spreads? - page 2

Variable level spread has nothing to do with results (unless someone is suicidal to trade in FOMC)

We can see that most of traders are using variable spread, many variable spread is very tempting. If you don't like variable spread, some brokers also provide fixed and even 0 spread, such as I'm trading with hotforex for scalping with 0 spread.

zero spread : you pay commission. I chose spread

There is zero broker that will not take their cut in any form you call it

Actually no broker will give us zero spread, they are only give floating spread. Difficult or not, its depend on trader it self. For, me, I most like fix spread because I use EA with fix calculation.

So, you are scalping

You can make profit with brokers that have variable spreads, its a common thing now a days. You won't find many brokers that have fix spreads. Most of the brokers have only variable spreads. Avoid trading near high impact news so that you won't get ripped off by high spreads.

you should be able to take the profit despite the variable spreads, spreads are not suppose to be fixed but some brokers like hotforex offer fixed spreads or zero spreads (with commission) just check what suits you, its one of them things that we traders have to deal with.. and spreads are the way broker make some profit.

I think most of the people does not understand the importance of the spread value.

Most of the people thinks that spread is important only for scalpers, because they have tight SL and TP.

But what happens if you open a position with a TP of 500 points, and it is NOT triggered because of the huge spreads? You gonna lose a lot of money. Yes it happens rarely, but if it so, it has a huge effect for your result.

That is why I prefer zero spread accounts with commison.

convert commissions to pips and you are paying more

Reason: