Help me find the Indicator - page 5

_new-rena:
here I come off not understanding the point of this exercise....

i wrote.... to develop a strategy, you need this data. this data will then be used to find entry and exit points.

artmedia70:
The margin depends on the deal volume. It changes with every tick. How will you fit its movement into the chart that is limited in minutes? You may lose your deposit in a minute on a hairpin. How will you draw the gradual decrease of funds with every tick of price movement against your position? Again, the volume of the trade - your funds also depend on it. One has 0.1 lot, the other 1 lot with the same funds prior to opening the position. One has ten times the amplitude of the other.

In principle, yes. But this is a topic for RM and MM.

That is why equity is never shown in money. It has to be calculated in pips, inferred, adjusted, and then recalculated in money, then look at the result and adjust again.

You've gone too far here)))) it's not clear how to make the indicator open virtual trades and read the profit (at the current ask or bid price, not at closed prices)

the "closed" prices will have different data... you don't need it. the indicator should draw at current prices.

Frostr:
You've gone too far here)))) it is not clear how to make the indicator open virtual trades and read profit on them (at the current ask or bid price and not at closed prices)
If you want to know what is the real profit, then read the rules of trade - ASC or BID at opening/closing (what and in what case at Sell, and what is at BPY), also find out - what is the spread, swap, commission.

Frostr:
If you've gone too far)))), it is not clear how to make the indicator open virtual trades and read the profit (at the current Ask or Bid price, not the close price)

It's clear to me. It's not clear to you. I have already tried to give you an idea.

There is a price and a time to open a position on history. There is no price and time of its closing. How are you going to analyse and, most importantly, what?

_new-rena:
Well, then read the rules of trading - ASC or BID at opening/closing (what and in what case at sell, and what at buy), also learn - what is the spread, swap, commission.
And the spread and swap are difficult to calculate on history. Especially for the floating spread - there is no way to calculate it at all.

artmedia70:

It's clear to me. It's not clear to you. I have already tried to give you an idea.

There is a price and a time to open a position on history. There is no price and time of its closing. How are you going to analyze and, most importantly, what?

the second line (the red line) should show the DERs

artmedia70:
But spread and swap would be difficult to calculate on history. Especially for the floating spread - there is no way to calculate it at all.

Yeah. I don't get it either.

It must be a legalised plugin of some kind.

xD

you don't need to know "why" it's there )))

_new-rena:

Yeah. I don't get it either.

It must be a legalised plug-in of some kind.

Well... but they promise exact performance at the advertised price. The volume may, however, be less than advertised.
Reason: