FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 23

MobileMan:
No, thanks.) I'm not gonna put them in anyway.) Although... it depends on the salary )
I'll put it on a demo - don't you want to help a friend get a job, or he'll go away again and there ()

Ishim:
So you can bet on the demo - do you want to help your friend in finding a job, or else he will go away again and there ()

I'll visit you soon) I'm going to the Crimea to rest) I will leave the robots on UPU and that's it. I'll leave my robots on holiday and that's it.)

Ishim:
You can bet on a demo - don't you want to help a friend get a job, or he'll go away again and there ()

he does not understand anything))))

The "gartley" on the M5 EURUSD is maturing.

strangerr:

That's right, you can tell me about it later.

strangerr:

He does not understand anything))))
we were talking about gepes on sunday - have you read anything?

MobileMan:

I'll visit you soon) I'm going to the Crimea to rest) I will leave the robots on the UPU and that's it. You won't hear from me for 2 weeks)

The Crimea and vacation are antonyms.

solar:

Crimea and recreation are antonym words
It is a kind of holiday, no doubt ) I'm not sure ) such and such ) and this is an off-topic.

Ishim:
we were talking about gepes on Sunday - did you read anything?

What to add if you don't even understand why and how gaps arise, but you talk. I read it, it's nonsense.

strangerr:

What to add if you don't even understand why and how gaps arise, but you talk the talk. I read it, it's a load of crap.
So tell me.
Reason: