Dolly new MT4 - page 2

rommark2:
Any idea why on my 15" laptop with full HD screen dolly shows like this:

Thanks!

Metatrader works like that on lower resolutions

mladen:
Metatrader works like that on lower resolutions

FULL HD screen here But I think its something to do with Fonts size settings in my windows OS... Checking this.

Metatrader is bad when different font sizes metrics are concerned. Probably different fonts used for those objects

rommark2:
FULL HD screen here But I think its something to do with Fonts size settings in my windows OS... Checking this.

Another user had the same sort of issues and changing the OS font size was their fix.

Copy of posts from another thread.

Files:

Hi, I just DL new version and installed. waiting market to open. only thing is my MT 4 updated to 711 last week. Let's see!!

Thank you.

rommark2:
Any idea why on my 15" laptop with full HD screen dolly shows like this:

Thanks!

Try click "analys". It's a amall. maybe you need a magnified glass.

Working good on 711.

hebat ..... ( great )

Hi cja, Thanks for sharing such a wonderful masterpiece with the community. I am studying it as a system and finding it great so far. I appreciate that a lot of time and effort has been put into this to make it so user friendly.

I couldn't help wonder though, (not being a programmer myself), how hard would it be, to make buttons on the control pannel, that can activate OCO straddle orders at the chosen entry points? I wouldn't want to mess up a perfectly good system, but I think adding some useful trade manager features onto the control panel could be very helpful. If this is possible, I could do away with using additional scripts for OCO straddle orders, close all, and close and reverse. It is just a thought?

Impact:
Hi cja, Thanks for sharing such a wonderful masterpiece with the community. I am studying it as a system and finding it great so far. I appreciate that a lot of time and effort has been put into this to make it so user friendly. I couldn't help wonder though, (not being a programmer myself), how hard would it be, to make buttons on the control pannel, that can activate OCO straddle orders at the chosen entry points? I wouldn't want to mess up a perfectly good system, but I think adding some useful trade manager features onto the control panel could be very helpful. If this is possible, I could do away with using additional scripts for OCO straddle orders, close all, and close and reverse. It is just a thought?

Yes that could be done relatively easily however the Dolly would have to be converted from an indicator into an EA then you have the problem that everyone trades using different tools so next thing there are requests for adding this that and the kitchen sink etc and to be honest for a free indicator I have spent about as much time on it as I am prepared to do at the moment, already MetaQuotes have stuffed up the display with their last 2 MT4 updates 745/765 so parts of the code will have to be rewritten once more.

Reason: