Indicators Optimized for Offline Charts - page 10

mladen:
blueface

Metatrader 5 can not use offline charts (it never could)

There were some attempts to make that (all commercial) but from the descriptions I have seen those are some coding libraries that are keeping data in arrays and then all the stuff used must be rewritten to use those arrays - which is anything but a solution. In short - as far as metatrader 5 is concerned, no offline charts for metatrader 5

Hi mladen

I cant believe,What does these guy want to do?

They don't even plan to support,I think its time to change to use the ninjatrader.Can I ask a question,if TSD can open a thread which is for request the MQ4 convert to ninjatrader indi?thx a lot.

blueface:
Hi mladen

They don't even plan to support,I think its time to change to use the ninjatrader.Can I ask a question,if TSD can open a thread which is for request the MQ4 convert to ninjatrader indi?thx a lot.

blueface

Did you see this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179184

mladen:
blueface Did you see this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179184

Hi mladenI get it

thx a lot.

blueface:
Hi mladen

They do not want us to use offline charts. Their official reason is that "we (users) can cheat then". That is the same reason why they are disabling some features in new mt4. Coming from a company that for years did not do anything to protect ex4 files from decompiling, it is ridiculous

whisperer:
They do not want us to use offline charts. Their official reason is that "we (users) can cheat then". That is the same reason why they are disabling some features in new mt4. Coming from a company that for years did not do anything to protect ex4 files from decompiling, it is ridiculous

I don't know about those things, but one is sure : from the beginning metatrader 5 did not have a support for offline charts (go to file and you shall see that open offline is missing in metatrader 5). If they plan to merge the two, than the logical conclusion is that they do not plan a support for offline charts

mladen:
I don't know about those things, but one is sure : from the beginning metatrader 5 did not have a support for offline charts (go to file and you shall see that open offline is missing in metatrader 5). If they plan to merge the two, than the logical conclusion is that they do not plan a support for offline charts

Usual metatrader stuff : all against traders. all for brokers

whisperer:
Usual metatrader stuff : all against traders. all for brokers

Brokers are paying them not us. But people think that all is OK. And that is funny

Hi mladen

1.If you can make these 3 indi NMC? Upgraded for easier usage, shorter code.

2.And I use these 3 indi in the Offline Charts,want to be Optimized.

thx a lot.

dt_zz.mq4

smc4scalper_candles_alert.mq4

renkoam_v2.0.mq4

blueface:
Hi mladen

1.If you can make these 3 indi NMC? Upgraded for easier usage, shorter code.

2.And I use these 3 indi in the Offline Charts,want to be Optimized.

thx a lot.

dt_zz.mq4

smc4scalper_candles_alert.mq4

renkoam_v2.0.mq4

blueface

None of those indicators need a code change to be new metatrader compatible (nmc)

mladen:
blueface None of those indicators need a code change to be new metatrader compatible (nmc)

Hi mladen

if you can Optimize 3 indi for renko chart,it is very CPU intensive

thx a lot.

Reason: