Help with RenkoAM_v2.0 indi

Hi! I just came along this RenkoAM indicator and really want to test it out but it does not work correctly for me. I did not change any settings or coding, simply attached it to a chart (I'm using RenkoLiveChart_v3_2):

Any ideas how to fix this? Or is there another version of this indi, that I could try?

Thanks!

Files:

teqlod:
Hi! I just came along this RenkoAM indicator and really want to test it out but it does not work correctly for me. I did not change any settings or coding, simply attached it to a chart (I'm using RenkoLiveChart_v3_2):

Any ideas how to fix this? Or is there another version of this indi, that I could try?

Thanks!

Check renko indicators that are posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798

Thanks, tried it but still the same. Nothing changed

teqlod:
Thanks, tried it but still the same. Nothing changed

They can not be the same

What is exactly your problem with renko?

I don't really have a problem with the renko chart, but with the indicator attached (RenkoAM). It is not supposed to look like in the screenshot as far as I know. It should look like this:

Files:
unbenannt2.jpg  125 kb

It depends on the renko bar implementation (how it saves the time of each renko bar). here is how it looks like when applied to a renko produced by the indicator from the link I sent you :

Files:
renko_am.gif  64 kb

mladen:
It depends on the renko bar implementation (how it saves the time of each renko bar). here is how it looks like when applied to a renko produced by the indicator from the link I sent you :

Alright, got it. Thanks!

Reason: