Something interesting, old thread - page 10

mladen:
...Will look some more into this, but as I once already said : unfortunately but metatrader is making us do more complicated code than before and we have to "tell" everything now to it (even the size of my shoes ).

"even the size of my shoes"

Thanks for new versions corrected

Learning, learning

dr.house7:
"even the size of my shoes" Thanks for new versions corrected

mladen:
Learning, learning

I'm learning right now "Thinking In C++ Second Edition", that's the reason why i'm not so present in this thread at the moment

One of the best advices I have ever read regarding C/C++ :

Unlike other coding languages C/C++ will always do something. If that (what it is doing) is what you intended to do, is entirely your responsibility

It is amazing what can be achieved with just 32+8 reserved words

dr.house7:
:) I'm learning right now "Thinking In C++ Second Edition", that's the reason why i'm not so present in this thread at the moment

(Req) SYNBAR_CHARTNAME INDICATOR MT4 To MT5

Hello

Can You Please Synchartname indicator for mt5.

Thanks In Advance.

Files:

Vishal

Metatrader 5 does not support offline charts any more. It can be made to write that data in a file, but that is not a metatrader 5 data format any more and metatrader 5 will ignore any attempts to open that file in a offline mode (you might have already noticed that the is no "Open offline" in the files menu)

vishal gandhi:
Hello

Can You Please Synchartname indicator for mt5.

Thanks In Advance.

hello

Please Modify BBPRICEONCHANNEL Indicator options For Adding moving Average On Lower Chart Bars If possible add Second Indicator ThreePoleSuperSmothIndicator On BB Bars Or Another CCI Bars .

mladen:
Unlike other coding languages C/C++ will always do something. If that (what it is doing) is what you intended to do, is entirely your responsibility It is amazing what can be achieved with just 32+8 reserved words

This is really funny!

It's like in spiderman the movie "With great power comes great responsibility."

:)

Hi Doc, nice thread and thanks for all your knowledge sharing here,

Thanks Mladen for your great contribution

Because of you Great guys finally i am also taking interest in MT5 !!!

friendly regards

secretcode

:)

I like this...MAMA !

Files:
mama.mq5  9 kb
Reason: