Indicators Optimized for Offline Charts - page 4

mladen:
Here is the rounded moving average optimized for offline charts (it will work on regular charts too, the same as before, but will work much faster on offline charts) : mar_1.01.ex4

Dear Mladen

Would you please add mtf in this indicator

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Would you please add mtf in this indicator

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode

Here is a regular multi time frame version : mar_nrp_mtf.mq4

Files:
mar_mtf.gif  66 kb

mladen:
secretcode Here is a regular multi time frame version : mar_nrp_mtf.mq4

Thank you very much Mladen for mtf version

Best Regards

secretcode

Hi,

please, i beg some good hearted programmer...it is possible to have these two indicators optimized for offline charts? I can't work anymore with metatrader in this way...it freezes all the time, the price moves and metatrader not...

bbands_stop_v3_mtf.mq4

custom_candles.mq4

thanks in advance to pious soul that will help me...:)

thefxpros:
Hi,

please, i beg some good hearted programmer...it is possible to have these two indicators optimized for offline charts? I can't work anymore with metatrader in this way...it freezes all the time, the price moves and metatrader not...

bbands_stop_v3_mtf.mq4

custom_candles.mq4

thanks in advance to pious soul that will help me...:)

Is it slowing down your terminal in mtf mode or in regular mode?

mladen:
Is it slowing down your terminal in mtf mode or in regular mode?

both Mladen...even with two step ma in regular mode = adios scalping...

I setted my range bars generator in order to generate just 350 bars but when afternoon comes, and number of bars increases, here we go again with slowdown...and i need to reinizializing my range bars generator...

with indices volatility it is a nightmare...

thefxpros:
both Mladen...even with two step ma in regular mode = adios scalping...

I setted my range bars generator in order to generate just 350 bars but when afternoon comes, and number of bars increases, here we go again with slowdown...and i need to reinizializing my range bars generator...

with indices volatility it is a nightmare...

Try out this one : custom_candles_1.01.ex4

BBands stop needs to be rewritten completely in order to be optmizable

Files:

thefxpros

Is it better with that version?

mladen:
thefxpros

Is it better with that version?

without bbands stop attached now it seems to be fine, thank u Mladen. But i guess that it was the bbands stop indicator that is the heaviest on cpu.

Can i ask you three things?

1) the custom candles indicator is basically nothing else than the heiken ashi indicator, right?

2) If the answer to the question 1 is yes, can you do the same thing to this indicator attached?

heiken_ashi_mtf_sw_lavender.mq4

3) I have absolutely need of optimize the bbands stop indicator too. Can you give me a quote for the work? Please pm me if you are available.

4) Sorry, the last, if i want to change the dot type of an indicator signal, where can i find a table where i can see the correct value to insert for each symbol? I'm talking about this stuff:

SetIndexBuffer(0, UpTrend); SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(0,159);

SetIndexBuffer(1, DnTrend); SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(1,159);

SetIndexBuffer(2,UpSignal); SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(2,108);

SetIndexBuffer(3,DnSignal); SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(3,108);

SetIndexBuffer(4, UpLine); SetIndexStyle(4, DRAW_LINE);

SetIndexBuffer(5, DnLine); SetIndexStyle(5, DRAW_LINE);

SetIndexBuffer(6, trend);

the numbers 108 and 159.

thanks a lot!

thefxpros:
without bbands stop attached now it seems to be fine, thank u Mladen. But i guess that it was the bbands stop indicator that is the heaviest on cpu.

Can i ask you three things?

1) the custom candles indicator is basically nothing else than the heiken ashi indicator, right?

2) If the answer to the question 1 is yes, can you do the same thing to this indicator attached?

heiken_ashi_mtf_sw_lavender.mq4

3) I have absolutely need of optimize the bbands stop indicator too. Can you give me a quote for the work? Please pm me if you are available.

4) Sorry, the last, if i want to change the dot type of an indicator signal, where can i find a table where i can see the correct value to insert for each symbol? I'm talking about this stuff:

the numbers 108 and 159.

thanks a lot!

thefxpros,

here is the table of symbols you can use for arrows (metatrader is using Wingdings font for that purpose)

Also, I think that a cleaner version of BBands stop was already posted somewhere (will have to check it)

that custom candles is not equal to heiken ashi (the haopen and haclose variables are calculated completely differently than in heiken ashi - in the end it has nothing to do with heiken ashi)

Files:
wingdings.gif  36 kb
Reason: