Indicators Optimized for Offline Charts - page 5

mladen:
thefxpros,

here is the table of symbols you can use for arrows (metatrader is using Wingdings font for that purpose)

Also, I think that a cleaner version of BBands stop was already posted somewhere (will have to check it)

that custom candles is not equal to heiken ashi (the haopen and haclose variables are calculated completely differently than in heiken ashi - in the end it has nothing to do with heiken ashi)

thank u. So the thing that i noticed:

with 1 bbands stop as MTF, mt4 slowdowns the same way of when i plot 3 bbands stop as not MTF plus 2 more oscillators in separate windows.

why?

when yesterday you asked me about this matter, i did answer in that way because, probably, i had many more bars on the chart and so i didn't notice the difference.

thefxpros:
thank u. So the thing that i noticed:

with 1 bbands stop as MTF, mt4 slowdowns the same way of when i plot 3 bbands stop as not MTF plus 2 more oscillators in separate windows.

why?

when yesterday you asked me about this matter, i did answer in that way because, probably, i had many more bars on the chart and so i didn't notice the difference.

The problem is that some people reported (Tzuman for example) that iBarShit() function has a problem too. That problem can cause serious slowdowns (the same way as the IndicatorCounted()) since it will force all the bars recalculating all the time, and in the case of iBarsShift() some other type of errors can be imagined when it comes to offline charts

All in all, the times when offline charts were working with minimal number of bugs are gone (even previous old builds had bugs, but not so serious ones). Metatrader does not seem to care to correct offline charts bugs (even though they have been reported to their service desk), so ... good luck guys with offline charts

mladen:
The problem is ...iBarShit...

I love the word

Ovo:
I love the word

The subconscious ... :):)

I read "BatShit", before realizing that first word was "Bar"

Ovo:
I love the word

mladen:
The subconscious ... :):)

ahahahaha...

If mq people find this they will be angry

mladen:
The problem is that some people reported (Tzuman for example) that iBarShit() function has a problem too. That problem can cause serious slowdowns (the same way as the IndicatorCounted()) since it will force all the bars recalculating all the time, and in the case of iBarsShift() some other type of errors can be imagined when it comes to offline charts All in all, the times when offline charts were working with minimal number of bugs are gone (even previous old builds had bugs, but not so serious ones). Metatrader does not seem to care to correct offline charts bugs (even though they have been reported to their service desk), so ... good luck guys with offline charts

Mladen could you please remove the mtf function from this indicator?

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Heiken ashi MTF sw (lavender).mq4

thefxpros:
Mladen could you please remove the mtf function from this indicator? Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Heiken ashi MTF sw (lavender).mq4

thefxpros

If you keep the time frame of that indicator at 0 it works exactly the same as if there was no multi time frame in it

mladen:
thefxpros If you keep the time frame of that indicator at 0 it works exactly the same as if there was no multi time frame in it

So i cannot explain why the regular heiken ashi works fine without slowdowns and the mtf one instead freezes completely the platform, even if it is the only one indicator attached.

Reason: