Pleeeeeease someone help

Does anyone know of a broker anywhere that offers in mt4 or of an indicator that can show each currency individually? such as a usd chart JUST for usd (based on the correlation of the price between every currency it is connected to like eur gbp jpy aud cad nzd exotics etc)? and no not the ccfp i mean an actual candlestick chart on mt4 that i can add indicators for based ONLY on that individual currency? or one for just EUR and for GBP JPY etc but i want them individually not as a pair?

justin7:
Does anyone know of a broker anywhere that offers in mt4 or of an indicator that can show each currency individually? such as a usd chart JUST for usd (based on the correlation of the price between every currency it is connected to like eur gbp jpy aud cad nzd exotics etc)? and no not the ccfp i mean an actual candlestick chart on mt4 that i can add indicators for based ONLY on that individual currency? or one for just EUR and for GBP JPY etc but i want them individually not as a pair?

justin

How can USD for example have a variable value if not compared to something else? If not compared to something else, the value is always 1

mladen:
justin How can USD for example have a variable value if not compared to something else? If not compared to something else, the value is always 1

US Dollar Index - FXStreet ?

it is compared it's compared to the value and fluctuations and movement of the other currencys mentioned

USD index is calculated based on correlation values that are fixed based on experience.

The formula is the following :

It is a weighted geometric mean of the dollar's value compared only with a "basket" of 6 other major currencies which are:

There are no similar formulas for each individual currency index

mladen:
USD index is calculated based on correlation values that are fixed based on experience.

The formula is the following :

There are no similar formulas for each individual currency index

Futures Currencies Chart Hourly ?

Get us the formulas (like the one for USDX) and all that has expicit math formula can be calculated

mladen:
Get us the formulas (like the one for USDX) and all that has expicit math formula can be calculated

do i email them and ask for the formula lol

justin7:
do i email them and ask for the formula lol

Either that or decipher this :):)

Source for those is from google-analytics and the above example is the source for AUD

In any case, % formula similar to USDX formula must exist for each currency. There is no mathematical rule that can calculate those percentages (those percentages are literally "pulled out of the sleeve" - the have agreed uppon that those should be the percentages - so they have to be known as exact numbers)

Files:
google.gif  185 kb

well I found that those charts are actually the data from futures contracts..so I'll try and look for a demo of some broker that offers futures contracts i guess. do you know how far off from spot data futures contract are? do they lag? mladen

justin7:
well I found that those charts are actually the data from futures contracts..so I'll try and look for a demo of some broker that offers futures contracts i guess. do you know how far off from spot data futures contract are? do they lag? mladen

justin7

You can find more info on future contracts here : Futures contract - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reason: