Pleeeeeease someone help - page 2

mladen:
justin7 You can find more info on future contracts here : Futures contract - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lol ok /.

justin7:
lol ok /.

Did you find the formulas?

Try LiteForex and FXCM. LiteForex has a custom Index for each pair. FXCM has the "official" dollar index under the form of contracts.

airquest:
Try LiteForex and FXCM. LiteForex has a custom Index for each pair. FXCM has the "official" dollar index under the form of contracts.

My bad, I told you wrong. It was a long time ago that I studied Indexes from brokers...

FXCM does not have the "official" index, but also custom one, like LiteForex (which created an index for each currency). Try Windsor Broker for the official index. See Screenshot below for explanation.

Files:
usdx_various.jpg  443 kb

justin7:
Does anyone know of a broker anywhere that offers in mt4 or of an indicator that can show each currency individually? such as a usd chart JUST for usd (based on the correlation of the price between every currency it is connected to like eur gbp jpy aud cad nzd exotics etc)? and no not the ccfp i mean an actual candlestick chart on mt4 that i can add indicators for based ONLY on that individual currency? or one for just EUR and for GBP JPY etc but i want them individually not as a pair?
airquest:
FXCM does not have the "official" index

Hi Everyone,

For traders interested in US dollar index baskets, FXCM offers several options.

For the ICE Dollar Index (ticker: USDX), there are free custom indicators for both Trading Station and MT4 that will let you chart the index as shown below.

And the Dow Jones FXCM Dollar Index (ticker: USDOLLAR) is tradable on Trading Station and MT4, except for US residents: www.djindexes.com/fxcm/

US residents can still trade a USD currency basket along with baskets for other major currencies via our Mirror Trader platform.

Reason: