Market View; World Stock Indexes & Trading Journal - page 3

Today Dax Index presented a breakout trading opportunity and I’ve made my Short entry:

[TD="bgcolor: #33353D"]3.5

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="bgcolor: #33353D"]TP2 [TD="bgcolor: #33353D"]9850.0 [TD="bgcolor: #33353D"]TP2/Entry distance [TD="bgcolor: #33353D"]133.5 [TD="bgcolor: #33353D"]TP2 RR [TD="bgcolor: #33353D"]5.7

[TR]

[TD="bgcolor: #33353D, colspan: 2"]RR -> Reward / Risk

[TR]

[TD="bgcolor: #33353D, colspan: 6"]Since TP1 was reached I’ve moved TP2 Stop to Break Evan
STOP[/TD] 10007.0[/TD] Stop/Entry distance[/TD] 23.5[/TD]

[/TR]

SHORT[/TD] 9983.5[/TD]

[/TR]

TP1[/TD] 9900.5[/TD] TP1/Entry distance[/TD] 83.0[/TD] [TD="bgcolor: #33353D"]TP1 RR

[TD="align: right"]6741.0 [TD="align: right"]27.0 [TD] [TD]TP1 RR [TD="align: right"]2.3

[TR]

[TD]TP2 [TD="align: right"]6716.0 [TD] [TD]TP2/Entry distance [TD="align: right"]52.0 [TD] [TD]TP2 RR [TD="align: right"]4.3

[TR]

[TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD]

[TR]

[TD="colspan: 2"]RR -> Reward / Risk [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD]

[TR]

[TD="colspan: 6"]Since TP1 was reached I've moved TP2 Stop to Break Evan [TD] [TD]
Today FTSE a good trading opportunity and I’ve made my Short entry:[/TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

Financial Instrument: UK100[/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

STOP[/TD] 6780.0[/TD] [/TD] Stop/Entry distance[/TD] 12.0[/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

SHORT[/TD] 6768.0[/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

TP1 TP1/Entry distance

Yesterday the SP 500 index rose to the high of the previous day and returned violently down, stopping at the 10 day Moving Average.

For the particular case of the Dax index, today, a break down from the yesterday’s Inside Candle occurred at the market opening time, allowing to foresee the continuation of the decline.

Just like predicted, today the Dax has reached the lower line of the trumpet @ 9790 and declined to the minimum of 9756.

[TABLE]

Excellent analysis, you hit the essence.

[/TABLE]

This week wasn't as good as the previous, but still was not bad.

We may have a "pullback" for the Leading Indexes, early next week.

Which you all a nice weekend.

Gold dropped and then rebounded on this Monday to near three-month highs, reaching 1329.31.

Geopolitical instability has been underpinning the yellow metal in recent weeks.

This is not good news for Stocks.

U.S. stocks rose to records, as gauges of factory output in major economies signaled expansion.

The U.S. economy is seen as stable. Valuations are not cheap, but that doesn’t mean the end of the bull market.

Major Indexes benefited and climbed significantly today.

We might watch to a narrow day in the markets tomorrow.

[TR]

[TD="align: right"]6677.3 [TD] [TD]Stop/Entry distance [TD="align: right"]88.1 [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD]

[TR]

[TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD]

[TR]

[TD="colspan: 2"]RR -> Reward / Risk [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD]

[TR]

[TD="colspan: 5"]If TP1 is reached I'll move TP2 Stop to Break Even [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD]
Today FTSE presented a good trading opportunity and I’ve made my Long entry:[/TD]

[/TR]

Financial Instrument: UK100 -> Entry rule: Double Bottom Pattern and STO Divergence[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

TP2[/TD] 6971.4[/TD] [/TD] TP2/Entry distance[/TD] 206.0[/TD] [/TD] TP2 RR[/TD] 2.3[/TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

TP1[/TD] 6866.5[/TD] [/TD] TP1/Entry distance[/TD] 101.1[/TD] [/TD] TP1 RR[/TD] 1.1[/TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

LONG[/TD] 6765.4
STOP

[TD="align: right"]9944.0

[TR]

[TD="align: right"]9929.0 [TD] [TD]Stop/Entry distance [TD="align: right"]15.0 [TD] [TD] [TD]

[TR]

[TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD]

[TR]

[TD="colspan: 2"]RR -> Reward / Risk [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD] [TD]

[TR]

[TD="colspan: 5"] [TD] [TD] [TD]
Today DAX presented a good trading opportunity and I’ve made my Long entry:[/TD]

[/TR]

Financial Instrument: Ger30 -> Entry rule: Break Out of the previous day.[/TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

TP2[/TD] 9988.0[/TD] [/TD] TP2/Entry distance[/TD] 44.0[/TD] [/TD] TP2 RR[/TD] 2.9[/TD]

[/TR]

TP1[/TD] 9966.0[/TD] [/TD] TP1/Entry distance[/TD] 22.0[/TD] [/TD] TP1 RR[/TD] 1.5[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

LONG
STOP
Reason: