Multiple signals. One account

Can I subscribe to multiple signals and use them all at the same time with one trading account? Or do I need separate trading accounts?

I think it is 1 signal per broker account

sebyer:
Can I subscribe to multiple signals and use them all at the same time with one trading account? Or do I need separate trading accounts?

I think one signal for one account, 

Further more please read: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules 

Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

Steve Byer:
Hi Steve, yes, if you create an EA to manage the multiple signals using Trade Signals functions ( https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/signals )
Documentation on MQL5: Trade Signals
Documentation on MQL5: Trade Signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trade Signals - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Rogerio Figurelli:
Hi Steve, yes, if you create an EA to manage the multiple signals using Trade Signals functions ( https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/signals )
No, you can't subscribe at the same time on several signals on the same account.

Alain Verleyen:
No, you can't subscribe at the same time on several signals on the same account.

Based on literally definition you are right (at the same time).

But note that my idea is a time-sharing solution to Steve think out of the box, since we have functions to subscribe and unsubscribe in a programmatic manner.

Rogerio Figurelli:

Based on literally definition you are right (at the same time).

But note that my idea is a time-sharing solution to Steve think out of the box, since we have functions to subscribe and unsubscribe in a programmatic manner.

Ok but the OP asked at the same time, so...

Alain Verleyen:
Ok but the OP asked at the same time, so...
For sure, thanks for your right advice.

Hi, could someone please explain why it is not possible to subscribe to multiple signals for the same trading account?

There are no restrictions on the broker side, so why does MQL5 have that restriction?

I just want to understand the point. 

They could make so much more money with signals if they would let users subscripe to multiple signals.

If a user subscibes to 3 signals and the signal setup is "Use no more than 30% of deposit" it would be less risky than having only one signal that uses 90% of deposit.

So multiple signals would be a win-win situation both for users and MQL5.

John Dowe #: Hi, could someone please explain why it is not possible to subscribe to multiple signals for the same trading account? There are no restrictions on the broker side, so why does MQL5 have that restriction? I just want to understand the point. They could make so much more money with signals if they would let users subscripe to multiple signals. If a user subscibes to 3 signals and the signal setup is "Use no more than 30% of deposit" it would be less risky than having only one signal that uses 90% of deposit. So multiple signals would be a win-win situation both for users and MQL5.
Because MetaTrader only allows following one signal at a time per account. That is all there is to it.

Yes, that was the question.

If there are no restrictions on the broker side, then why does MT5 not allow following more than one signal at a time?

Reason: