Stochrsi software - page 2

mrtools:
Forexchoice, added the alerts, while I was at it fixed the arrows to what I think was being attempted.

Dear Mrtools

Would you please add mtf option in this indicator

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mrtools

Would you please add mtf option in this indicator

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Hi Secretcode, added the mtf option.

mrtools:
Hi Secretcode, added the mtf option.

Thank you very much Mrtools for mtf version

Respectfully

secretcode

Hello,

Mr Tools, is it possible to add to this indicator an histogram printing green / above zero when the StochRSI (red line) is above the signal (yellow line) and printing red / below zero in the reverse situation ?

stochrsi_nmc-alerts.mq4

Thanks in advance.

Files:

SternKlang:
Hello,

Mr Tools, is it possible to add to this indicator an histogram printing green / above zero when the StochRSI (red line) is above the signal (yellow line) and printing red / below zero in the reverse situation ?

stochrsi_nmc-alerts.mq4

Thanks in advance.

Hello SternKlang, Yes it's possible, but did you mean 50, for the histo instead of 0.

ps) after answering you realized the histogram would completely remove the stochrsi and signal lines , so made a version like this, maybe it will work for you.

Mr Tools,

Sorry for my poor explanations. Your latest version displays an histogram changing color when StochRsi line crosses 50 level.

I would like an histogram signaling with a color change the cross between the StochRSI and the signal line.

The above / below zero I stated was a mistake.

Thank you again for your time.

SternKlang:
Mr Tools,

Sorry for my poor explanations. Your latest version displays an histogram changing color when StochRsi line crosses 50 level.

I would like an histogram signaling with a color change the cross between the StochRSI and the signal line.

The above / below zero I stated was a mistake.

Thank you again for your time.

SternKlang, this would be the same as the last version i posted except only using storsi and signal cross.

Mr Tools,

It's working flawlessly now. Thank you again.

@William Snyder William Snyder:

SternKlang, this would be the same as the last version i posted except only using storsi and signal cross.

Hello William, 

Can you please help me out with this your indicator?

I'd love alerts for the Stoch and RSI cross (up & down) as soon as the lines meet to cross. 

Also, I'd love that arrows be added symbolizing the lines meet..

Lastly, add the option of editing the Stoch length

Here's the indicator 

Many thanks in advance

Reason: