Stochrsi software

hi i have a great mt4 indicator stochrsi it gives good results on binary options till now it is the same rules as stochastic rule sell when line leaves 80 level and buy when price leaves 20 level..but as long as this system have too line such as the stochastic red and the rsi yellow line i have to wait for both of them until both cross the oversold or the overbought level

question:is the there any way that someone can add an alert when the red line leaves the 80 level and the yellow also leaves the 80 level so the alert goes on same for 20 level ...

i have to wait in front of my computer the whole day waiting for a sign from the indicator and you know forex is stress enough so any help?i trade the london section 15mtfstochrsi.mq4

Files:
stochrsi.png  53 kb
stochrsi.mq4  4 kb

sorry my english am german

forexchoice:
hi i have a great mt4 indicator stochrsi it gives good results on binary options till now it is the same rules as stochastic rule sell when line leaves 80 level and buy when price leaves 20 level..but as long as this system have too line such as the stochastic red and the rsi yellow line i have to wait for both of them until both cross the oversold or the overbought level

question:is the there any way that someone can add an alert when the red line leaves the 80 level and the yellow also leaves the 80 level so the alert goes on same for 20 level ...

i have to wait in front of my computer the whole day waiting for a sign from the indicator and you know forex is stress enough so any help?i trade the london section 15mtfstochrsi.mq4

Hi Forexchoice, Since the StochRsi and signal cross the oversold and overbought areas very rarely together, made it as an option to use the StochRsi leaving the oversold overbought levels and or the StochRsi signal leaving the same levels. Also Mladen made this same version compatible with new mt4 builds as well.

Files:

thank you sir you know am trader for a living i will try you alert and tell you how it goes

it works good now the alert is perfect danke schoen

sir this is another cool indi that i use when the market is less volatile but it needs alert when red and yellow lines crosses and when indi leaves 80/20 area can you please help mrtools?

forexchoice:
sir this is another cool indi that i use when the market is less volatile but it needs alert when red and yellow lines crosses and when indi leaves 80/20 area can you please help mrtools?

Forexchoice, added the alerts, while I was at it fixed the arrows to what I think was being attempted.

thank you sir stochrsi indi i one of the best indis i ever used especially for fast profits like binary options the secret in this one is when the candle touches the upper/low bollinger band and the stochrsi thouches the 80/20 level(or littel further to (5/95 levels)) ..next candle is a call/put candle 80% and this is very important in binary options to know the next candle, but the question is where to exact enter?where is the weakest point in the candle to enter?this is another story anyway thank you sir (vielen dank)

Thanks for sharing these indicators.. I checking it out.. Just wondering why I am not able to see any arrows with StochRSI nmc-alerts.mq4. I checked on the settings. But, I can not get any arrows on main chart. Pls assist.

webstakes:
Thanks for sharing these indicators.. I checking it out.. Just wondering why I am not able to see any arrows with StochRSI nmc-alerts.mq4. I checked on the settings. But, I can not get any arrows on main chart. Pls assist.

Webstakes, just tried it too and thought I had the same problem but there is an option for what you want arrows to appear on, and when changing arrowsVisible to true there isn't any arrows unless either arrowsOnStochRsiCross = true and or arrowsOnSignCross = true, so maybe that could be the problem, since by default both are false.

ps) just realized your asking about StochRSI nmc-alerts, there aren't arrows programmed into that version.

Files:

hi webstakes hi mr tools,well sir mr tools you are right the stochrsi(the one with the well colored signal line)has no arrows but sir it is very profitable on binary options just wait for the yellow signal line to cross with the stochrsi red line and shoot.....I use it together with dynamic rsi

an parabolic sar the parabolic sar will tell if the trade is up or down don't you never ever go againt the trade coz you will get lost

Files:
Reason: