Forex Options, a different way to trade - page 4

very informative. which broker providing fxoption beside pfgforex?

lewi:
very informative. which broker providing fxoption beside pfgforex?

Saxobank is offering. FXCM too.

Do a google search, there are many.

Some interesting website about options trading.

Options News Network- A Better Option

Forex Options

Would anybody like to be polite and share their experiences? Which do you think, is the best place in finding options based on your research...

Thank you for your feedback and all your insights--

Forex Options

Options what can you people share on your past experiences on this subject... Where do you think you can find the best deal?

hardtrade:
Would anybody like to be polite and share their experiences? Which do you think, is the best place in finding options based on your research... Thank you for your feedback and all your insights--
elokimelohim:
Options what can you people share on your past experiences on this subject... Where do you think you can find the best deal?

Hi,

I'm not trading options I'm just sharing my experience back to 90's on a financial company trading commodities, most of them grains (SB, WH, SF) but I've posted the wikipedia links because it's easier than translate my books (300 pages about only BS for only one is bit bored to write)

Personally I can't fin any suitable broker that offer options for forex. Maybe saxo? I'm mot sure. I like a bit more OANDA and with this method https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178629

However, do not jump on options wihout understanding the most basic "spot coverage".

FOREX option

Does anyone here interested to trade forex using forex's option.

forex option vs normal forex trading

hi,

i have read that there are currency options available. i am not very familiar with currency options but which one would be more profitable: currency options or normal forex trading with 1:500 leverage? lets say you had a 30 pip rise in pound/dollar.

Your best Binary Options Strategies or Systems

Hi everyone !

I am starting this post for all Binary Options traders.

Because there is actually no category for Binary Options, I would like to know what systems or strategies you are using to succeed in Binary Options.

I am always looking for one, and I am seeing one big problem :

Forex systems are too slow for Binaries.

In binaries we just need to know if in the next 15mins the candle will be green or red.

What are your views on this?

Thanks

way to predit the next candle because i trade binary option and what timing is best

hello devilbandit,

i am searching for way to predit the next candle because i trade binary option and i came accross your seach too for this.

pls did you get answer to your search.

pls assist me .

can you teach me the trick of trading binary option.

i trade on betonmarkets.com for rise and fall and others

i hope to read from you soon

my skpe name is john_taye

bye

Reason: