Scalping the 70 tick chart - page 2

I've just updated my March chart on the "my trading day page" Home I'm at 68.7 pips for the month so far but I've managed to miss the prime trading times the last 2 days. Its typical of my trading to start off slow at the beginning of the month. as the month progress I seam to get for in the zone.

Two weeks into the month and I'm over half way to my goal of 200 pips for the month. I am currently at 117! I updated my chart at MY TRADING DAY and add new charts on my chart page.

Take only what the market will give!

This is a short video and not vary fancy, but its vary important that you understand that you don't control the market. You can only take what the market is willing to give!

I'm 1 trade away from my 200 pip goal for the month! the count right now is 194 pips from 25 winners 2 break evens and 4 losers. So my monthly drawdown none to speak of.

PIP total for the month 272

March is turning out to be a great month as I have locked in 272 PIPs so far. Price action is to much better than trying to use all those fancy indicators that do nothing but get you in late and lose your money. I made a video of my trading desktop so you can see how I trade and what little I use to turn my computer into an money machine. Check it out here on my trading video list Home I'm selling nothing, just showing you how I trade.

Despite being on vacation this week I still managed grab a few more pips. MY total pips from live trading is 303. WooHoo on my way to financial freedom. Traderallen Home

getting ready to scalp the markets. Here is how I prepare

A nice month with 328 pips and no drawdown to speak of. This method works so well I can't believe that there are so few people interested in learning how it's done. It seems that people are so focused on gimmicks and flashy lines that will never make them a dime but look fancy on a chart. That they have no clue what really works. Every indicator out there repaints. There is no exception that makes them all totally worthless to see. They look good on a chart and is here as though they were but in reality there worthless. I've been at this long enough to know. Professionals do not use indicators because they know they don't work as well. The only people touting the usefulness of them. Are people trying to sell them to you or brokers wanted to profit from you. Trading in naked and understanding where are the buyers and where the sellers works. It's not pretty it's not fancy but it makes a lot of money.

Scalp is very fun

Here is a video I made to give you all a good idea on how you can learn to trade similar to the way I do. There are many ways to trade successfully in the Forex market. I personally prefer scalping.

Reason: