Would you accept having a little profit? - page 6

Little profit is better than no profit, and....every little adds up.

yes, i would accept any little profit as long as i can keep.

just like the old school said. what you need to do made living from fx trading are : make pips, keep pips, repeat.

As long as total losses are nor greater than total profit, why not? It does not matter if the profit is big or small - it matters for how long and with what risk are we working with

You should know increased profit might choose increased chance. When i recognize to be able to buy and sell together with minor profit, day by day, minor profit can be great profit. You should hold out for getting make money from Currency trading. Do not hurry, that's carried away and buy and sell by simply inner thoughts.

Having little profit is much more better than losing all your money/, If the profit is consistence .And then the trader has to seek out more ways in mapping more profitable trades so as to improve on the profit turn out.

The problem is if you have a lot of little profits and then you erase all with one big loss. MM is the key

techmac:
If you earn in forex more than you would get by putting your money in a bank, then it is perfectly OK how "little" the profit is

I feel the same. As long as you are gaining,then it is worth it. I bet those who have no supporting sources of income wouldn't agree though.

Definitely not. As a professional trader I have a collection of huge information that I collected from support of my trading platform MXTrade. Basically, I have chosen this broker for having huge educational facilities for gathering most accurate trading knowledge. So, I became a knowledgeable trader very rapidly and able to make profit regularly. I am also capable to predict the real faction of market with certainly.

Yes of course, there are three results for a trade: lose, profit and breakeven. Breakeven and profit will always be my aim, and we all know they are better than losing, so a little profit would be acceptable anyway.

What is a small profit?

It mostly depends on the deposit - if the deposit is small - the risk is big. So the "small profit" can mislead

Reason: