Scalping the 70 tick chart - page 3

This video I attempt to show you a live trade in real time. For those of you who have never made a video of your trading, it is a difficult thing to do. In scalping you have to focus on your chart at all times, the you have to be in the zone. When I recorded the video I do not have a description as to what was going on so I went back and recorded the video adding to it what I was thinking. So I hope you enjoy the video

This is a video about what happens when you try to overleveraged your account. Trading is not easy. You must control your risk at all times. If you're starting out you should only be trading a micro account and then only one or two micros. Keep your risk limited to a half a percent max. Do not deviate and increase your risk until you are trading profitable with this small account. This is because as your risk goes up the psychological aspect of your trading comes into play more and more. If you're not ready you will blow out your account

For those of you wondering why I make videos. If a picture is worth 1000 words than a video is worth 1 million words. Feel free to ask any questions.

In this video I attempt to show you how I start my trading week. I keep things simple, as the human brain can only absorb so much information a time. For example, when I look at the economic calendar all I want to know is what news is coming out and when. The I do not care what the news is sense good dollar news can make the euro go up and good dollar news can make the euro go down. There is no way to predetermine which way the movable go therefore there's no sense being concerned about it. Trade the price action not the news. The end of the video I go over some additional trades that could of been taken Friday using the method that I use, some of you may find this interesting. Others may find scalping too difficult or time-consuming.

Only got 6 pips today. For a monthly total 111

Traderallen:

Hy,

i also use 70 tick chart for scalping.

Plese reply if you are still active.

by 

I wanted to see the video

scalperBob:

Hy,

i also use 70 tick chart for scalping.

Plese reply if you are still active.

by 

Why not 69 ticks then?

nbtrading:
Why not 69 ticks then?

Hy,

i think it is not important to have 70 tick.. you can have anything from 50 - 120... but then you have to adjust your EMA input parameter..

When breakout emergens it is not important the number of ticks per bar... breakout is breakout

BTW are you acitve scalper of EURUSD?

BY