Yard Stick System - page 2

Scalp

I do not think this is a true scalp system. But I only trade in the candle. There is no repaint is this system. So you take the signal at the first of the hour. And for the most part the candle will move towards the higher number. It will not always close in that direction. But you could get some pips. Jatki24300

Criss

criss73:
to be honest i still don't understand!

In the screen shots. The Ma's are red. If you take the top. 1.2758. And the Bottom 1.2736. You get 1.2746 as a middle number. Take that number and then measure to the envelopes. In this example the top was 125 and the bottom was 158. So you would short,sell in this example. Towards the bigger number. If you still dont understand please let me know. Jatki24300

now this makes sense! thanks Jatki. Now how many pips will you try to get in that example above? And when do you get out if it turns on you?

Again, thanks!

jatki24300:
In the screen shots. The Ma's are red. If you take the top. 1.2758. And the Bottom 1.2736. You get 1.2746 as a middle number. Take that number and then measure to the envelopes. In this example the top was 125 and the bottom was 158. So you would short,sell in this example. Towards the bigger number. If you still dont understand please let me know. Jatki24300

jatki24300:
In the screen shots. The Ma's are red. If you take the top. 1.2758. And the Bottom 1.2736. You get 1.2746 as a middle number. Take that number and then measure to the envelopes. In this example the top was 125 and the bottom was 158. So you would short,sell in this example. Towards the bigger number. . Jatki24300

you can set it just bit differently (for eyes perception - same principle)

Files:

hey FXBS why do you have those 2 ma's bold and in different colors versus the other ma's?

fxbs:

?

Jatki, after you make the measurement do you apply it to the next hour bar or the current hour bar? I say this because as price fluctuates within the hour bar the ma's change their values.

jatki24300:

Current Bar

criss73:
Jatki, after you make the measurement do you apply it to the next hour bar or the current hour bar? I say this because as price fluctuates within the hour bar the ma's change their values.

You apply in to the current bar. The ma do not move. They are applyed to the close of the previous bar. You take the trade at the start of a new candle. As far a pips. When to close and stop loss. This is what I would like some help with to make this the best. I do not have a set in stone money management for this yet. Jatki24300

There is no repaint in this system.

Thanks fxbs

fxbs:

Thanks for looking at my system. Thanks for the new temp. Do you have any advise on money management. Or Filters. I would like to try to make in to a better system. Jatki24300

not new template - just bit different view, that's all, same system

MM-general ... i guess

?

Let me see if I understand this: as soon as the hour bar starts you do the measurement on the current bar and go from there?

jatki24300:
You apply in to the current bar. The ma do not move. They are applyed to the close of the previous bar. You take the trade at the start of a new candle. As far a pips. When to close and stop loss. This is what I would like some help with to make this the best. I do not have a set in stone money management for this yet. Jatki24300 There is no repaint in this system.
Reason: