Download MetaTrader 5

I will code mql5 indicators for free

To add comments, please log in or register
matkin1234
matkin1234  

Hey Guys,

i want to learn and improve my MQL5 skills. I think the best way to do this is to practice. Unfortunately sometimes I don`t have any nice idea which i can implement in a Indicator. So if any of you is interested, please post in this forum your ideas and i will try to implement it into mql5. I may not write all the indicators you demand but I will try my best with in my knowledge. If you have any problems or questions you are free to send me a message. :D Have a nice day.

Mert

Sherif Hasan
Sherif Hasan  

I don't think MQL5 allows this topic? because there are lot of freelancers waiting for the job!

Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
matkin1234:

Hey Guys,

i want to learn and improve my MQL5 skills. I think the best way to do this is to practice. Unfortunately sometimes I don`t have any nice idea which i can implement in a Indicator. So if any of you is interested, please post in this forum your ideas and i will try to implement it into mql5. I may not write all the indicators you demand but I will try my best with in my knowledge. If you have any problems or questions you are free to send me a message. :D Have a nice day.

Mert

There is a lot a coding requests on this forum, just try to answer them.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/68046

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/68041

matkin1234
matkin1234  
Thank you for your comments Sheriff hassan and Alain Verleyen. I am new at here. I just wanted to improve my skills. I do not think I have enough knowledge to work in Freelance service. I think it will better to not open a new topic. I will do what Alain says. Have a nice day. 
Irwan Adnan
Irwan Adnan  
you can also use ideas in freelance to practise yourself even if you are not apply for the job.
Rodrigo da Silva Boa
Rodrigo da Silva Boa  
matkin1234 :

Good learning ... This is a great way to start, congratulations.
Tsin
Tsin  

hi, matkin1234, can you pls do me a favor by coding an indicator with showing area datum of macd histogram under and above zero line respectively, i wanna compare the stength changes between different trends, thanks a lot.

i have the macd indicator with showing the 4 color histogram and 2 line but the area datum of macd histogram. 

macd histogram area

To add comments, please log in or register