Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 64

as I wrote before...I know first hand those "mf's" were taking bribes for decades...

(on the other hand nothing going to happen to "Clintons"...it's all good...they are untouchables)

Pava:
as I wrote before...I know first hand those "mf's" were taking bribes for decades... (on the other hand nothing going to happen to "Clintons"...it's all good...they are untouchables)

All this seems like the "any publicity is good publicity"

Since the "Clintons" are not able to produce positive publicity of something positive they can do (since they are incapable of good doing), they are using the only thing they know : s...t publicity of the things they can do - cheat, steal, lie, kill, ... did I forget anything?

All that starts to look as the way they ("Clintons" and their masters voices) decided to make Killary a president

mladen:
All this seems like the "any publicity is good publicity"

Since the "Clintons" are not able to produce positive publicity of something positive they can do (since they are incapable of good doing), they are using the only thing they know : s...t publicity of the things they can do - cheat, steal, lie, kill, ... did I forget anything?

All that starts to look as the way they ("Clintons" and their masters voices) decided to make Killary a president

FIFA was going to try to boy-caught a certain State...just saying....

Pava:
FIFA was going to try to boy-caught a certain State...just saying....

Nagh

Probably Hillary was payed for a speech about balls testing

mladen:
Nagh Probably Hillary was payed for a speech about balls testing

I doubt she is fond of balls ...

Reason: