New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 180

New metatrader 4 compatible indicators

Thanks Mladen: I am using the attached version but if there are new one please let me know. Of course when you published it was *.ex4 Thanks again

repeated message

sorry

i think i have memory problem in my pc

please excuse me

Can someone check and make this new metatrader compatible : dual_matrix_v5.0.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Talaat Which exact version are you using (there are a coupe of versions)?

Thanks Mladen:

I am using the attached version but if there are new one please let me know. Of course when you published it was *.ex4 Thanks again

Talaat E

talaate:
Thanks Mladen:

I am using the attached version but if there are new one please let me know. Of course when you published it was *.ex4 Thanks again

Talaat E

Will find the source (might take some time )

tampa:
Can someone check and make this new metatrader compatible : dual_matrix_v5.0.mq4

Tampa, any chance you have the original source code, there are some areas in the code that are decompiled.

mladen:
Will find the source (might take some time )

No problem at all

Thanks

i find this wonderful dashboard indicator does not work anymore on new mt4 today, anyone please could fix it? the original code is attached.mt4_dashboard_i-v1.8.mq4

Files:

leowang:
i find this wonderful dashboard indicator does not work anymore on new mt4 today, anyone please could fix it? the original code is attached.mt4_dashboard_i-v1.8.mq4

Leowang, made it compatible with new mt4 builds.

mrtools:
Leowang, made it compatible with new mt4 builds.

wow.that is fast. thank you for help mr.tools.

Reason: