New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 153

Can someone make this one new metatrader 4 compatible

x_parabolic_bar.mq4

Files:

tampa:
Can someone make this one new metatrader 4 compatible x_parabolic_bar.mq4

Hi Tampa,

Try it now.

Two errors still in it but I don't think they'r important.

Happy trading.

Tomcat98

Files:

Hello mladen , can you "shift" option to this indi ?

Thanks in advance .

Hi Maldel / Mrtools Can any one check the attached indicator for repaint or recalculate. Thanks for your help

ng_sola_np_.ex4

Files:
ng_sola_np_.ex4  15 kb

ocil:
Hi Maldel / Mrtools Can any one check the attached indicator for repaint or recalculate. Thanks for your help ng_sola_np_.ex4

ocil

Yes it does repaint

That is a "solar winds joy" that was made by me as a joke to show people how easy is to make a repainting indicator, Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650/page3

stevenpun:
Hello mladen , can you "shift" option to this indi ? Thanks in advance .

stevenpun

Shift added : ma_nrpshiftarrowsalerts_nmc.mq4

mladen:
ocil

Yes it does repaint

That is a "solar winds joy" that was made by me as a joke to show people how easy is to make a repainting indicator, Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650/page3

Thanks Mladen can you suggest any trend filter like this for 5m intraday trading. Thanks again

Hi Mladen /Mrtools

I need your help to add selected info in yellow color in image to attached indicator. No need for TSL I want to add stop loss line. My stop loss is fixed 50 point and target line , My target is also fixed is 50 point. Pls help . God bless you.nbo-magictrade_v2.mq4nbo-magictrade_v2.ex4bband_stop_alert.mq4bband_stop_alert.ex4

ocil:
Hi Mladen /Mrtools I need your help to add selected info in yellow color in image to attached indicator. No need for TSL I want to add stop loss line. My stop loss is fixed 50 point and target line , My target is also fixed is 50 point. Pls help . God bless you.nbo-magictrade_v2.mq4nbo-magictrade_v2.ex4bband_stop_alert.mq4bband_stop_alert.ex4

Do you happen to have the original (non-decompiled) source code of the first indicator?

Hi guys,

is it possible to make this indicator non-repainting? It shows good signals (early), you can use it on higher timeframes for the first few candles. But unfortunately after some time it starts repainting. With the indicated value fixed (non repainting), it's good to use and didn't deliver too much fake signals for me.

shi-signal.mq4

Files:
Reason: