Simple Price Action And Market Flow Trading System - page 3

THE MARKET FLOW TRADING STRATEGY

The first thing we do is called top down analysis.

And our top down analysis involves the use of two time frames. In this case, it is the daily time frame and the hourly timeframe.

The first step in this strategy is to go to the daily time frame and determine the direction of the market flow. I have discus how to determine the market flow above. You may also refer to this video to learn more about how to determine the direction of market flow. Having determined where market flow is heading,

next, we zoom down to the hourly time frame and look out for our entry around the hourly S/R or trendline.

Like I discussed earlier, in this strategy we would be making use of candle stick pattern to accurately determine our entry.

One more thing ochuko, please post some live trade set ups based on your system....so far all you have posted is all theoretical

Price Action Trading:
One more thing ochuko, please post some live trade set ups based on your system....so far all you have posted is all theoretical

Will I post a system that you can not understand?

Why in a hurry to get the system when you dont understand the rules guiding it?

When I am through with the rules guiding this system, I will begin to post live trade set ups and I will do that each day.

very nice thread my friend i'll be joining here

Hyo Uzumaki:
very nice thread my friend i'll be joining here

Thanks friend. Your contribution would be highly welcome.

Trade Commentry And Analysis

These are my trade commentaries based on the market flow strategy. This strategy is based on determining market flow change on daily time frame and looking for entry signals on hourly time frame. Based on this, I will be posting analysis on two time frame per pair. That is the daily and potential entry area on hourly. Just to remind you, we would be looking for candle stick patterns(e.g Pin bar, engulfing bar, harami, piercing line/dark cloud cover and railway track) around the area that was circled on the Hourly time frame. If no candle stick pattern, we ignore that pair and move to others.

Also note the direction of the line to determine the trade type; bullish or bearish. If price breaks above a fractal on daily time frame, we would be look for a bullish set up on the hourly time frame. If price breaks below a fractal, we would be looking out for a bearish trade set up on the 1 hour time frame. I hope this is clear? If you have any question(s), kindly, post it here so that I can do well to respond.

Eurusd

[attach=config]189389[/attach]

[attach=config]189390[/attach]

usdchf

[attach=config]189391[/attach]

[attach=config]189392[/attach]

Gold

[attach=config]189394[/attach]

[attach=config]189395[/attach]

audcad

[attach=config]189396[/attach][attach=config]189397[/attach]

Files: