Simple Price Action And Market Flow Trading System - page 2

philt:
So you must have been trading this system for a while if you have outstanding results. At the moment you are showing really nothing.

Phit, I doubt if you are a forex trader. Your comment is quite immature and sound like a foolish trader if at all you trade the forex market. I am trying to share my system for all to try out, trying to make this forum a better place, you are here busy posting rubbish because you have nothing to offer.

I would post live trade examples here for all to see, if there is need for improvement, that would be highly appreciated. But I would not tolerate comments from brainless people like philt.

Market Flow

Is a simple way of accessing the market using only price.

Market flow is defined by fractal swing highs and fractal swing lows.

A swing high (fractal high) is any point in a chart that have at least two lower highs before it and at least two lower highs after it.

A swing low (fractal low) is any point in a chart that have at least to high lows before it and two higher lows after it.

We will be making use the fractal indicator to find our swing high and our swing lows.

Market flow is said to be up when price is making higher swing highs.

Market flow is said to be down when price keeps making lower highs.

Files:
marketflow.png  93 kb

Market flow direction changes when price breaks a fractal high or a fractal low.

I will do well to explain all these using a chart.

Files:

ochuko sounds like an urhobo name, are you one.

mavor

drunkpips:
ochuko sounds like an urhobo name, are you one. mavor

Yes

Oyoma, Oniovo

wow, that's interesting. am subscribing to this thread. well done

drunkpips:
wow, that's interesting. am subscribing to this thread. well done

Thanks bro

I will be making using of 5 types of candle stick patterns and they are:

Pin bar

Inside Bar

Engulfing bar

Dark cloud/Piercing line and

Railway track

I would be using the pin as example in this post because that is what I use more often with this strategy.

Notice how price bounced off from the trendline. Before this trade was taken, the market flow was bullish and so the only option left to profit from this set up is to look out for a bullish candle stick formation around the trendline.

Same happened in the set up below.

See how price reacted at that area of support based on the fact that market flow was up.

ok. With this thread we will understand how it goes

My net post would be based on the actual trade set up. It is my goal that it would be easy to understand, yet very profitable.

Reason: