Signal provider has 100% win rate while I am losing

I subscribed a Mt5 signal provider here, they have 100% win rate. Just after 2 days of running it, it already give me a negative result with six losing trade! It is  a paid signal. Why and what should I do now?

sunny7day:
I subscribed a Mt5 signal provider here, they have 100% win rate. Just after 2 days of running it, it already give me a negative result with six losing trade! It is  a paid signal. Why and what should I do now?
Have you had your MT running 24 hours a day? Either on your PC, a VPS or virtual hosting?

You cant rely on signals that scalp or take tiny profits. When they take +2 you might make -1 because of spread differences, execution or server communication time etc Better a provider that takes big profit so that when they make +30 pips you make +28 pips or something and still be in profit.

sunny7day:
You should use same broker with signal provider and have your MT running 24 hours a day or a VPS

My broker offers both mt5 and mt4 platform, so that I can subscribed to two different signals at the same time.

My mt4 is winning with the signal provider, no problem.

But my mt5 with another signal provider here is loosing money.

And yes i am running 24hrs a day on my pc. 

My mt4 signal is scalper, but i do not have problem.

But my mt5 signal does not scalp, but i do have problem.

The mt5 signal that i use is this one:

<link removed - no signal advertising sorry>

sunny7day:

My mt4 signal is scalper, but i do not have problem.

But my mt5 signal does not scalp, but i do have problem.

The mt5 signal that i use is this one:

<link removed - no signal advertising sorry>

Could you possibly provide a couple of trade examples, the signal in comparison to yours? 

P.s. I had a look at the signal before the link was removed. How to put this diplomatically? Did you check the whole history of that signal before subscribing? 100% win rate (ie no stop loss) exclusively selling the EURUSD for the last 6 months and no description of the strategy employed......

Yer maybe the guy doesn't use SL. Its a common trick to generate high win rate but when doom time comes it swallows an account. Check if your trades closed at some sl and if the guy sets sl.

nevermind, I decided not to use the signal anymore. As I want to focus my funds into one account only (Mt4). thanks all.

sunny7day:
nevermind, I decided not to use the signal anymore. As I want to focus my funds into one account only (Mt4). thanks all.
No worries Sunny, thanks for reporting back.

Cheers
Filter
Reason: