Problems with value chart indicator

Hello!!

I have some problems with the value chart indicator in MT4 it works on all time frames except 1 minute where it does not plot. Also it works on some currency pairs but not not on others. Do any of you have any help to fix the problem?

What you have done? Let us see your work first. Use SRC when posting codes.

kimmer:

Hello!!

I have some problems with the value chart indicator in MT4 it works on all time frames except 1 minute where it does not plot. Also it works on some currency pairs but not not on others. Do any of you have any help to fix the problem?

Is "value chart indicator" meant to mean something to us?

GumRai: Is "value chart indicator" meant to mean something to us?
ValueCharts® by MicroQuant℠ (commercial, propriety and I doubt source code available.)

WHRoeder:
GumRai: Is "value chart indicator" meant to mean something to us?
ValueCharts® by MicroQuant℠ (commercial, propriety and I doubt source code available.)

There is even a DeLuxe Edition!

As you can see from the screenshot the value chart indicator works fine on my 5 min chart, but when I change time to 1 min it will not plot. Do you have any suggestion on how to fix it?

kimmer:
As you can see from the screenshot the value chart indicator works fine on my 5 min chart, but when I change time to 1 min it will not plot. Do you have any suggestion on how to fix it?
Without access to the mq4 source file, I doubt that anything can be done.

kimmer:
May be it is not intended to be used with m1 as the results might be too poor?

It does not matter what value chart indicator I use it will not plot on EURUSD and also a few other pairs, but I have no problem with some pairs or commodities on 1 min. charts. The indicator is the standard value chart indicator with MT4.

kimmer:
It does not matter what value chart indicator I use it will not plot on EURUSD and also a few other pairs, but I have no problem with some pairs or commodities on 1 min. charts. The indicator is the standard value chart indicator with MT4.
I don't think that there is a standard value chart indicator with MT4.
Reason: