Does anybody here have good experience with a broker in switzerland? - page 2

TheLastBear:
I think you are on to something and there is more to the question than appears at first read. My guess is that she is employed by a Swiss broker and maybe conducts some backdoor marketing analysis.

Or a spam post with an advertisement punchline is following

Kalas53:
ACM is good in my experience. Fwiw if you're looking for a broker and have specific requirements (for instance "regulated in Switzerland" or "leverage of 200:1"), I recommend you use this database. It basically allows you to research for anything you'd like, then pulls out a list of broker that fit your requirements.

thank you, kalas!

@ thelastbear: no, i am not living in switzerland and i am not employed by a swiss broker. these allegations are incredible in some threads.

i heard that swiss brokers have the biggest deposit insurance. that is why i am asking.

Amira:
these allegations are incredible in some threads.

you're right there. spamming threads with allegations seems to be allowed here like e.g. in at renko system thread. instead of asking and inform oneself at first untenable allegations are shouted out loud. it's really incredible!

greeting

jbo

Amira:
thank you, kalas!

@ thelastbear: no, i am not living in switzerland and i am not employed by a swiss broker. these allegations are incredible in some threads.

i heard that swiss brokers have the biggest deposit insurance. that is why i am asking.

So you want Swiss regulated broker? Because they can be located anywhere, but have different licenses.

And as far as I know, no one can guarantee you anything, so if you want deposit large sum of money better ask your bank, but for medium amounts choose those who are more advertised and may worry about their reputation more.

Brokers in Switzerland are the best one because they are a bank themself and the Swiss Regulation is one of the best of the world for client. There is severals very good one as Dukascopy (the one i advice)

I don’t know if one broker can be the best for everyone, but there are certain things which all brokers should fulfill. These are tight spreads, quick trade execution, no dealing desk, safety of funds, assisted, algo and social trading, and good customer service. These are the basics. My brother stays in Swizterland and I suggested him my broker, FinPro. He has been working them and has received the best services for the past 3 years now. He tried a couple of other brokers earlier in Switzerland but the experience wasn't good.

The most important thing I a broker is the service they render . The broker profiforex I trade with is not situated in my country but I trade with them because they offer good trading condition that suit my trades.

Reason: