Does anybody here have good experience with a broker in switzerland?

hi, is anybody trading with a broker in switzerland who is recommendable? thank you for suggestions!

There are quite a few brokers based in Switzerland. Without advertising simply google brokers Switzerland and you will get a list that you can use

yes, there are a few brokers based in switzerland. but i want to know if anybody here has made good experience with a special one?

I think it is best for you to make your own experiences as one will have something positive to say about a broker while another one may dislike the same broker. Go find one that is good for yourself and not one that others like.

Why do you need exactly Swiss broker?

Amira:
yes, there are a few brokers based in switzerland. but i want to know if anybody here has made good experience with a special one?

Hello Amira,

It is not essential to have a swiss broker if you are based in the Swiss.

ACM is good in my experience.

Fwiw if you're looking for a broker and have specific requirements (for instance "regulated in Switzerland" or "leverage of 200:1"), I recommend you use this database. It basically allows you to research for anything you'd like, then pulls out a list of broker that fit your requirements.

Well yes there are quite a few agents centered in Swiss. Without promotion basically search engine agents Swiss and you will get a record that you can easily use.

alanfx:
Hello Amira, It is not essential to have a swiss broker if you are based in the Swiss.

That's why I asked the question. Maybe there is something other going on

MaksymGra:
That's why I asked the question. Maybe there is something other going on

I think you are on to something and there is more to the question than appears at first read. My guess is that she is employed by a Swiss broker and maybe conducts some backdoor marketing analysis.

Yes Dukas, get over it or get do it! how many referrals do you want..

Reason: