Reversal Trading System - page 100

Need Stopreversal.mq4 to refresh itself

Hello, stopreversal indicator draws an arrow on chart but if signal disappears at the end of the candle it doesn't erase the arrow, one has to manually refresh the indicator at the end of the candle to see if the signal is still valid

Can someone fix this and make the alerts sound only at the end of the candle?

Files:

camisa:
Hello, stopreversal indicator draws an arrow on chart but if signal disappears at the end of the candle it doesn't erase the arrow, one has to manually refresh the indicator at the end of the candle to see if the signal is still valid Can someone fix this and make the alerts sound only at the end of the candle?

Hi

Instead of stopreversal you can use Bykof indicator.No repainted ,and it is very stable for price actions

MTF fractals

hi , is that multi time frame fractals i saw on the first picture post? hoow can i get one that really works..all mtf fractals i've got dont display on the platform?

kaveh:
Hi Instead of stopreversal you can use Bykof indicator.No repainted ,and it is very stable for price actions

does anybody know about the BYKOF indicator ?

Anybody still using this trading sys?

- adx-

increase:
Hey what secret?

as the quote , it talks about ADX is a secret

2 fundamental thing that I learn, ADX and MACD

then it repaints, rather than continue to project

so we have to distinguish between

indicators that make itself LOOK goods

and some other indicator that make our thought get BETTER

--- many fundamental ones, that you learnt, no secret that you have to THROW AWAY !!

xx3xxx:
as the quote , it talks about ADX is a secret

2 fundamental thing that I learn, ADX and MACD

then it repaints, rather than continue to project

so we have to distinguish between

indicators that make itself LOOK goods

and some other indicator that make our thought get BETTER

--- many fundamental ones, that you learnt, no secret that you have to THROW AWAY !!

Dear,

Nowadays,I would rather say fundamental only eat you stoploss so you should learn and grasp markets mechanism.Futhremore, The Elite Traders

prefer to trade with Big Bank and, Big Banks like to trade ONLY SCALPING

since they dont like to lose thier money in financial crisis.

Kaveh

xx3xxx:
-- we only have a difficulty in identifying , when does consolidation small range movement end -- when does real scalping begun

-- when we notice that it just begun , we never know , is it good time to enter now, in what price level -- and we got hesitation -- but BIG KICK already begun, after one big bar --

it is so typical of USD/CAD movement -- I will avoid it nowadays --

one more big mystery in my mind

for bank, and those people like scalping, what SL / TP - do they have for each currency pairs

and if they are losing (even they can't predict , from time to time) -- will they close it, or HEDGE it up to half more day , or up to 3 more days

actually

what we need -- is an READY, set , GO system

Ready, after daily High , or lowest low is reach, reversal has begun

SET -- is to tell us to -- watch out for ENTRY POINTS, any bar from NOW, in the 5 minute bar, probably , within this hour or so

====

finally a GO system

is like a football / basketball , FAKE MOVE (false positive ) system -- happen , just before TORNADO attack begun

to tell us

which region (price level ) is a good buy

which price level is beyond good buy, (the false positive become a REAL main trend reversal) -- we have to close (slowly progressing ) or hedge it (one bar big movement only) -- better give us some advice on CLOSE It or hedge it too

=== do you know any manual trading's template, that allow us to do -- all of the ABOVE ???

Dear,

I have learnt one of the great SACLPING system of Big Bank and i require someone here to be honest with me and code it for us ,since it's very hard

to sit fornt of computer to take the positions for 35 pairs.

Kaveh

-- we only have a difficulty in identifying , when does consolidation small range movement end -- when does real scalping begun

-- when we notice that it just begun , we never know , is it good time to enter now, in what price level -- and we got hesitation -- but BIG KICK already begun, after one big bar --

it is so typical of USD/CAD movement -- I will avoid it nowadays --

one more big mystery in my mind

for bank, and those people like scalping, what SL / TP - do they have for each currency pairs

and if they are losing (even they can't predict , from time to time) -- will they close it, or HEDGE it up to half more day , or up to 3 more days

actually

what we need -- is an READY, set , GO system

Ready, after daily High , or lowest low is reach, reversal has begun

SET -- is to tell us to -- watch out for ENTRY POINTS, any bar from NOW, in the 5 minute bar, probably , within this hour or so

====

finally a GO system

is like a football / basketball , FAKE MOVE (false positive ) system -- happen , just before TORNADO attack begun

to tell us

<span style="color: DarkRed"]

which region (price level ) is a good ENTRY

[COLOR="Gray;">which price level is NO GOOD -- far beyong good entry , indicating a permanent trend REVERSAL , (become a REAL main trend reversal -- NOT JUST providing a better ENTRY for BIG DEALERS) --

i.e. we have to close (>> slowly progressing ) or hedge it (>> one bar big movement only) -- advice on CLOSE It or hedge it too

e.g. if main trend is currently down

it willl show

====

possible reversal

====

good entry region (price level range)

----

so that we can capture DOWNWARD movement -- in the correct price level

=== do you know any manual trading's template, that allow us to do -- all of the ABOVE ???

kaveh:
Hi Instead of stopreversal you can use Bykof indicator.No repainted ,and it is very stable for price actions

does anybody have this indicator?

thank you

Reason: