Broker recommendation - page 2

Chose the one that does not pay 5 cents a post to Tai spammers

But then it seems that a lot of "brokers" do that

Whatever broker you chose read the contract before you start working with the broker and, by all means, read the small prints

It seems the increasing number of people are victims of "small prints" - pay attention to it. Reading on all sides that the number of disputable situations is rising which only means that traders/clients should be more carefull than before

I guess the best is to go to regulation body of the broker and check the assets. The less assets the more thinking to be done - since in that case they are gong to use your money without letting you know it. There are some recommendations how to regulate that and this article should be a must read for all since it is explaining things that no broker will tell you what are they doing with the rest of your money (your money that is currently "free") : Limits on Broker Use of Client Assets Sought by Regulators (1) - Businessweek

It is good to see that you choose Forex for your business and I think you can choose a good , reliable and regulated after some research about Brokers.

I personally use brokers from Australia and so far so good although the commission for ecn accounts are rather higher than non aussie brokers

searchingFX:
I guess the best is to go to regulation body of the broker and check the assets. The less assets the more thinking to be done - since in that case they are gong to use your money without letting you know it. There are some recommendations how to regulate that and this article should be a must read for all since it is explaining things that no broker will tell you what are they doing with the rest of your money (your money that is currently "free") : Limits on Broker Use of Client Assets Sought by Regulators (1) - Businessweek

One of the origins of : "Do not risk more than 1%" stories. It is a smart advice but lets your broker with the rest of 99% of your money to do whatever they please to do with it (from "shadow banking" to trading against you with your own money ...). Good advice to check the assets of your broker ... some are working with no money of their own at all

Good luck you people. I am feeling good listening about your success! Please keep continuing and give some tips so that we people can larn from your recommendation!! We want to learn and earn... Please help the helpless. thanks!!

If you are looking for broker,I would recommend to check out Pepperstone or Oanda. Good spreads, fast execution.

rainwood:
If you are looking for broker,I would recommend to check out Pepperstone or Oanda. Good spreads, fast execution.

Would like to add hotforex as well

Reason: