Xo ea

This is EA based solely on the XO indicator please feel free to test and share your results and ideas for improvement!Right now it has trailing stops, all the regular stuff plus a close on Friday on or off, time filter on or off, and a close on XO reversal of signal on or off.

Files:
xo_ea.mq4  15 kb
xo.mq4  3 kb
xo.png  48 kb

mrtools:
This is EA based solely on the XO indicator please feel free to test and share your results and ideas for improvement!Right now it has trailing stops, all the regular stuff plus a close on Friday on or off, time filter on or off, and a close on XO reversal of signal on or off.

I took it, will give a try and let you know.

Thank you for sharing.

organaiz:
I took it, will give a try and let you know. Thank you for sharing.

Hello!

I had to work it, but I think it does not work trailingstop!

They do not understand very well what I do: I TrailingStop and s TrailingStop!

gtudor:
Hello!

I had to work it, but I think it does not work trailingstop!

They do not understand very well what I do: I TrailingStop and s TrailingStop!

gtudor

Read this post as of what "s" and "l" mean in parameters names : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183005

mrtools:

XO EA updated to work with new metatrader 4 : xo_ea_nmc.mq4

XO indicator itself does not need an update (it is already compatible with the new metatrader)

Files:
xo_ea_nmc.mq4  15 kb

hi, this ea is for xoinalerts indicator. not for xo. two indicators is different(xo-xoinalerts) and what timeframe is working this ea?

scanturk:
hi, this ea is for xoinalerts indicator. not for xo. two indicators is different(xo-xoinalerts) and what timeframe is working this ea?

This EA is NOT for "xoinalerts" indicator. It works with the XO indicator from the first post and has nothing in common with "xoinalerts" indicator

ok sorry, which time frame is work?

scanturk:
ok sorry, which time frame is work?

Scanturk, it will work on any chart timeframe you put it on.

Added comments and a better time filter, EA still uses the XO indicator.

Files:
xo.mq4  3 kb
xo_ea_2_nmc.mq4  22 kb

mrtools:
Added comments and a better time filter, EA still uses the XO indicator.

Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS

can we use and apply any XO ver to this EA,plz see the attached picture.the first one from upper is candle ver,next lower is line ver,next lower is price ver,next lower is your added with EA (all fixed box vers),the last lowest is ATR ver.......as i see in the EA,it seems using box vers,just needs your confirmation.

regards

mntiwana

Files:
xo.png  48 kb
Reason: