Why some people dislike trading? - page 8

Jack Smith:
Most people don't love to trade, only for one reason that they don't have knowledge about it which makes it difficult for them to trade. Forex trading needs continuous dedication, full awareness of the surroundings and practice which would definitely make it easy for them to learn and trade. Happy Trading!!

When we are actually planning for our trading we must know what is the trend in the markets and how we can do such trade that is profitable to us and that will give us income from this business

Master Forex IB:
People dislike trading because they loose in this market. Forex need certain training , practice and experience to get benefit from it . They start trading with low learning and try to get high profits at once. They find this trading risky and difficult that is why they dislike it.

Absolutely right. I would like to add one more thing as the reason for their losing that they do not select their broker properly. Brokers play a vital role in making money through Forex. I myself depend so much on my current broker as I have earned a lot through him.

I believe that they are in lack of EXPERIENCE in trading. You face completely different psychological environment when you trade on live and demo accs. When it comes to live one, you have much more limited equity and far greater risks. You should invest in yourself, make lessons out of your defeats and keep in mind that real defeat comes only after you give up. Most newbie traders fail because they want to come to forex and make millions in a couple of weeks. And how many years do you want to go to school to earn one million each year after you graduate? There is the main idea... Learning never ends) Not everybody is ready for this.

Faizan Khan:
Absolutely right. I would like to add one more thing as the reason for their losing that they do not select their broker properly. Brokers play a vital role in making money through Forex. I myself depend so much on my current broker as I have earned a lot through him.

Yes that is where you have said the right thing as in our trades we need to make sure we are using ECN Broker as that will allow us to do our trading as we like to.

Isabelle Watson:
Yes that is where you have said the right thing as in our trades we need to make sure we are using ECN Broker as that will allow us to do our trading as we like to.

?

"as that will allow us to do our trading as we like to."

Mind explaining that sentence?

nbtrading:
?

"as that will allow us to do our trading as we like to."

Mind explaining that sentence?

That the trading is a fairy tale

They should not trade if they dislike it. It is that simple

PascalD:
They should not trade if they dislike it. It is that simple

Each trader prefers to do his trading according to his own trading style and that is also a reason why we can see the differences in the trading and its results

Maybe there are people who do not enjoy trading because it is difficult to be consistently profitable in this business. If you lack knowledge, proper preparation, experience, motivation and devotion then every obstacle can make you give up.

I think some people dislike trading because they do not understand it. Like some of my friends when they firstly hear Forex, shares ect. they are like all no that is a scheme – don’t invest there. Some lost recent amount of money and that’s why probably dislike it. But it’s all about passion for trading and for experiencing the emotions from this rapidly changing market.
Reason: