Why some people dislike trading? - page 9

They dislike trading because they do not get enough knowledge and experience and skills and then they expect to make some good money and that is the reason they dislike it.

People dislike trading for many reasons. Most of the time the main reason is sheer distrust and suspicion of scams. I can’t say I blame them. Look at the situation with the binary options brokers – they are notorious for being dishonest. The situation in Israel, which had a large community of such brokers, was so bad that the country was forced to ban them altogether, and now they’re looking to ban them from advertising themselves outside the country. When things like that happen trust is hard to come by sometimes.

I think scams put a lot of people off but the general perception that Forex is risky is probably the main reason

Yeah, but this is also their fault ass they have decided to trade with such broker, and they didn't research it well so it is all their fault.

Don’t fault newbies for their lack of experience. We were all newbies once, we all lacked the knowledge to make better choices. Besides, these days it’s hard to trust anyone. What can one do, when scammers impersonate even regulators? Who do we trust?

Reason: