Why some people dislike trading? - page 4

Trading forex can be very challenging and risky and many people dislike it for that. And in forex proper knowledge and strategy is very vital.

some trade do not comfortable with this market. they haven't experience, they don't have knowledge. they feel difficult when they analysis market. they lose money in this market. they will give up early

hunter13:
some trade do not comfortable with this market. they haven't experience, they don't have knowledge. they feel difficult when they analysis market. they lose money in this market. they will give up early

We must understand market forex and we also must increase our knowledge about forex. It will make us be better when trading, will make us get more maximal result. With enough knowledge and skills, trader will be able to improve trading skills.

Most people dislike trading in forex due to the risk involved and the challenges in it.

sity:
Most people dislike trading in forex due to the risk involved and the challenges in it.

Right, in fact every business, every job also has risk. In my opinion it will make what we are doing be more colorful. I mean, if we can trade and earn money without risk, we will feel bored too. Although we get more and more profit in forex.

People who doesn't know about trading and have a wrong idea about this , they do not want to trade . But actually it is not a gambling

Successful trading requires a lot of time and effort and even then good results are not guaranteed, so it's natural that some people will end up disliking it.

Risk are in forex can't be a reason why we dislike trading because it can't be separated from a business. As a trader, we must try to prepare ourselves before we trade in forex. We must try to learn, understand about the risk so we will be able to minimize the risk in forex.

If you haven't noticed, a GREAT majority of SPUF hates traders. Why? because of this site in particular. Sure we've all gone through those times when we meet those idiots who add you because they accepted your buy out and such and then they ask for sweets. A guy wanted me to give him two indie games worth 10$ each for his Teufort Tooth-Kickers that weren't even clean. (i have a clean item fetish ; That shouldn't affect your view on the rest of the good traders who don't think their strange festive sandvich is worth 10 buds.

Now you'll probably hate me for getting into this, but you're probably wondering why traders lowball. They're interested in the item and plan to sell it for higher later. For example, guy wants a Dashin Hasasashin. Finds a guy to trade with and offers 1 key even though the item is worth 2 keys (correct me if i'm wrong). Why would he do this? Profit. What's the point of buying a item and selling it for cheap? (Buying craft hats for 1.11 and selling for 1.33, Profit.) There's nothing wrong with a little profit unless you're buying keys for 2 ref and selling for 3.33.

Another example that will most likely get me hated. I'm sure we all remember when the old festives were dirt cheap *cough sf medi-gun for 10 keys*. People are going to hoard them? Why? It's something to invest in. When valve said that these festives were going to be limited you automatically know that the price will rise in a couple of months. It's something to invest in. Now you can invest in TONS of items (mainly new items) and you can either end up poor and irish or rich. Hopefully this clears up some things about why traders such as myself do what they do (I don't lowball on expensive items)

Forex is risky and it is not every body that can be able to cope with the risk or willing to take risk in forex . Most beginners loses so much money in forex trade and that might turn them away from forex trading.

Reason: